1.

Skye's POV

Life with a little one was definitely different, we had way less sleep and way less time for each other.
Luna was two now. The first year was hard, for both me and Lando.
He was an amazing dad, he was amazing with Luna and he tried to be there for me as much as possible but sometimes the lack of sleep and intimacy caused arguments between us.

A lot has changed though, I quit my job to stay home with Luna but I was starting to feel bored because Lando was away a lot.
Fortunately, Lando was home right now because it was summer break.
We used to spend those breaks in Spain or Monaco, but we stayed home a lot lately.

I walked downstairs and saw Lando standing in the kitchen with Luna on his arm. His eyes were red and he had bags under his eyes.
Luna liked to wake up early and needless to say, we didn't like that, at all. "Early morning?" I laughed as I walked to the both of them. "Unfortunately yes, when is she gonna sleep in?" Lando's voice sounded rough. "Probably when she's like 14 or something" I replied. I could see how he was counting the years in his head. It made me chuckle, he was still such an idiot sometimes.
I quickly pressed my lips against his and kissed Luna's forehead.
"Did you hear from Christian yet?" I asked as I took Luna from him. It would be his last year with Mclaren. I knew he didn't really wanted to leave but he had to if he wanted to win championships.
He never won one after he threw the last one away, he didn't even come close to winning because the car wasn't fast, to say the least.
"Not yet, but I'm gonna call him later today" he said as we both walked to the living room. I put Luna down on the carpet in front of the couch.
Lando opened his arms as he sat down on the couch. It was an invitation to cuddle him. We used to have crazy sex on this couch, but now we just looked at Luna together.
It was a quiet life, too quiet for me. I wanted to go back to the paddock but not to do my old job, I actually wanted to be a strategist. I've had a lot of time to learn myself the necessary things and I also noticed I had some talent for it.
The only thing I had to do was tell Lando about it, something I was putting off because I didn't know how he was gonna react.
"Babe, Max and Sophie are coming over for dinner. Is that okay?" Lando asked as he was looking at his phone. My sister and his best friend were still happy together.
"Yes that's fine maybe we can trick them into taking Luna for a night" I said as I looked at him. He immediately knew what I was implying. "Fuck, that was exactly what I was thinking about" he said with a smirk on his face.
We both loved Luna very much, but we loved each other too and we desperately needed one night alone.

———————

"Luna no, put that down" Lando said as he grabbed the little spoon out of her hands. She was making a mess. She was an amazing child, but she was so wild.
She started crying and kicking her feet. Lando sighed and took her out of her chair.
He looked at me and raised his eyebrows a little as he walked to the living room with Luna.
I knew exactly what he was trying to say, I had to convince them to take her with them.
"She's a little handful right?" Sophie said laughing. We all had dinner together, or we tried to atleast because Luna was being pretty bad tonight.
"Sometimes yeah but she's wonderful most of the times" I answered as I got up and started to grab some plates.
Sophie helped me to clean up while Max joined Luna and Lando on the couch. They were talking while Luna was watching some cartoons.
"Soph, I need a favor" I said as I leaned against the counter. "You want us to take Luna for a night?" She knew me too well. I nodded, I was desperate right now. "We really need some time together. It's been so long since we had sex" I blurted out. She put her hand up laughing. "I don't wanna know, but we would be happy to take her with us. We will take her to the zoo tomorrow so you can have a full day with Lando" she seemed pretty excited about it. "To do whatever you guys wanna do" she continued laughing.
She's been so supportive over the years. I knew I could always count on her.

I looked at Lando. It was gonna be so good to have some time together, even if it was only one day.
I needed to tell him that I wanted to go back to work and he wasn't the only one who was expecting a call from Christian.