FINALE

In March, the weather began to turn warm but still with lingering winter chill. Even though the temperature had risen to more than 10 degrees, the difference between it and body temperature was still very large because of the icy cold wind.

Tao Mu wore a well-tailored and conventional black suit, and walked on the red carpet side by side with Li Xiaoheng. This was also Tao Mu's first public appearance after his engagement to Li Xiaoheng.

When the media reporters and fans on both sides saw this scene, they screamed excitedly. Amidst the successive shutter sounds and bursts of dazzling white flashes, Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng walked to the photo interview area on the red carpet.

A large wave of reporters flocked over, taking photos and asking questions excitedly.

"Mr. Tao, this time "Soldier Elite" has received eleven nominations at the Lingxiao Awards, how many are you confident of getting?"

""Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" has raked in 2 billion dollars worldwide, and jumped to second place in the global box office rankings. Do you have anything to say?"

"Many movie fans are looking forward to the sequel of "Soldier Elite". May I ask when the sequel will start filming? Will it still be the original cast?"

"After you got engaged to CEO Li, you took a three-month leave to travel around the world. In addition to being busy with the promotion of the big production movie "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife", you haven't accepted any new scripts or other entertainment related jobs. It is rumored that you are retiring from acting, is this true?"

Various questions came one after another, and Tao Mu picked out a few interesting questions to answer.

"Being nominated is already an affirmation of us, so I don't insist on awards."

"I am very satisfied with the movie "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife". I have no plans to make a sequel in a short time."

"I'm not retiring. It's just that I haven't received any interesting scripts recently. I love acting, and I will spend more time and energy on polishing my works in the future. I will probably shoot a movie or TV series each year. I will try to use wonderful performances to return everyone's love."

Estimating that the time was almost up, Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng waved at the camera and fans, regardless of the reporters' reluctance, and turned to enter the awards hall.

The other members of the crew of "Soldier Elite" have almost all arrived. Celebrities who have a good relationship with Tao Mu, directors and behind-the-scenes producers also greeted him one after another. The young newcomers who were not qualified to approach stood in twos and threes on the periphery, looking at Tao Mu who was surrounded by people in the center like stars surrounding the moon, and felt envious.

"This is the real winner in life. Not only is he handsome and has good acting skills, he also has the capital to support people, and the movies and TV shows he produces are also very profitable. It would be great if I could sign with Tao Mu's film and television company."

There was not a lack of people who thought this way. So much so that before the awards ceremony even started, the people around Tao Mu never stopped appearing. It wasn't until the staff of the TV station came over to remind that the awards ceremony was about to begin that Tao Mu had the opportunity to take Li Xiaoheng back to his seat and sit down.

After sitting down, Tao Mu immediately turned his head and whispered to Li Xiaoheng: "Sorry about ignoring you."

"It's okay." Li Xiaoheng smiled and shook his head. He was happy to admire Tao Mu's shining appearance in the crowd.