TO FLOURISH & QUARRELING

The charity gala was quite successful, with a total of 127.41 million donations raised that night. In addition, netizens who have been watching the live broadcast on BulletScreen.com also enjoyed an audio-visual feast performed by superstars.

After the charity gala, the administrative department of FlyNews.com sorted out the list of donations made by all the guests overnight and sent it to the official account of the "Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund" established by FlyNews.com. And solemnly declared on the official FlyNews, every expenditure and income on the account would be listed in detail to ensure that netizens could check the flow of funds at any time. At the same time, the "Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund" had also opened a number of donation channels to accept donations from people from all walks of life.

The first expenditure of the "Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund" was officially announced. It would send all the Second Sino-Japanese war veterans to the capital to watch the military parade before the National Day, to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the motherland. Including reimbursement of travel expenses and accommodation expenses, as well as monthly subsidies according to the statistical list of war veterans.

Because it was a special fund and every income and expenditure would be disclosed to the public, netizens who were willing to donate did not have to worry about the risk of the funds being withheld or misappropriated.

As a result, after FlyNews.com announced the bank account under the official FlyNews of the charity gala and the "Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund", donations from all walks of life trickled in. Within 24 hours, together with the charity gala donations, the total donations raised in the official account of the Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund directly exceeded 200 million.

Although this amount of money was still a drop in the bucket for all the war veterans in the country. But every netizen who participated in the fundraising believed that the money would be fully used for the veterans. It could also let those seniors who have fought hard for the motherland in those difficult years and were now aging to feel the sincere hearts of the younger generations.

On the third day after the end of the charity gala, it was another Saturday. With the broadcast of "Fashion Storm" at ten o'clock in the evening, even the audience who did not watch the live broadcast of the charity gala knew about it.

In the beginning, many viewers who were not so up to date on news were just curious about the big-name stars from the mainland, Taiwan and Hong Kong appearing in the TV series, as well as the entrepreneurs whose images often appeared on the covers of financial magazines. Most of these viewers were in their 40s and 50s. They didn't usually surf the Internet very much, or they didn't have the habit of surfing the Internet at all. They didn't know the various wind and storm that FlyNews had stirred on the Internet, and they were not even familiar with the name FlyNews. They just felt that this idol drama was quite amazing to find so many extra actors who looked like famous stars and prominent entrepreneurs——until now, they didn't realize that these big-name stars and entrepreneurs appearing in the drama were all actual appearances.

It wasn't until their children who watched TV with them couldn't help screaming and then informing them about Tao Mu's whimsical decision, did these older viewers know that those people were real.

The charity gala in the drama was real, so was the Second Sino-Japanese War Veterans Charity Fund, and even the war drama the male protagonist complimented on when he went to greet the handsome young CEO would be coming soon.

"Aiya aiya, you said that this young man who doesn't look much older than you is really a CEO? Isn't he an actor?"

"He's an actor, and he's also a CEO." Tao Mu's die-hard fans saw a chance, and immediately introduced their idol to their parents.