MOTHER SHEN'S METHODS

It was supposed to be Tao Mu's red carpet interview time next. However, under the shock brought by Shen Yu's white lotus mother who suddenly knelt down and cried and begged for mercy, all the reporters abandoned Tao Mu, who clearly had no new scoop to be dug out at the moment, as well as the later red carpet celebrities. A swarm of reporters instead gathered around Shen Yu and Shen Yu's biological mother to take pictures and interview.

Seeing this situation, Tao Mu and his family members looked at each other in dismay, and exchanged glances with Zhou Yanqing and Fang Ruoti who were walking on the red carpet after them, then walked around the interview area in quite a low-key manner, leaving the entire stage to Shen Yu. As for the stars further back, after learning of the riot on the red carpet, they didn't bother to come out onto the red carpet at all.

Before his birth background was exposed, Shen Yu never thought that one day he would call another woman mother. Even after his birth background was exposed and Shen Yu occasionally thought about what his biological mother would be like, he still never thought that the woman would really appear in front of him and integrate into his future life. Even though Shen Yan found the woman back then and she was interviewed live on FlyNews.com, when Shen Yu looked at the noble, elegant, beautiful and slender woman in the video, he still didn't possess much of a sense of reality.

In Shen Yu's mind, the man surnamed Tan or that woman, they were both not Shen Yu's real family. It could only be said that they were just strangers who brought Shen Yu to this world. Only the Shen family who he had been together with for 19 years were the parents, brother and sister recognized by Shen Yu.

So until Shen Yu's biological mother broke through the crowd of fans and knelt in front of him, Shen Yu still didn't feel much of a sense of reality. He looked at the woman kneeling in front of him in a trance, and his first reaction turned out to be disbelief: "Are you really my mother?"

"Of course." The woman knelt on the red carpet with her long hair disheveled, raised her head, curved her slender neck in an elegant arc, and looked at Shen Yu with tears in her eyes. Even while cutting such a sorry figure, she still looked like she belonged in a refined and elegant idol drama.

"Xiao Yu, my child." The woman choked and said, "I'm sorry for you, and I'm sorry for the real Second Young Master Shen. The Shen family is infuriated at what I have done, and whatever they do to me it is what I deserve. But my husband and your younger brother are innocent. The Shen family treats you so well, so could you help me talk things out with them so that Mrs. Shen will stop targeting my husband's company?"

Shen Yu's biological mother was called Yu Qingqing. Seriously speaking, this woman's experience was simply a reality version of many idol dramas dressed in an inspirational outer image but in fact was quite a dog-blood Mary Sue drama. Born in an ordinary and poor family, she had poor grades since childhood, but because of her sweet appearance and gentle personality, she was liked by all elders and male classmates, and even many female classmates voluntarily became her protectors. At the age of 18, she went to work in a big city with a friend from the same village, and she was very lucky to be chosen by her employer and his wife to be a surrogate mother. At the age of 20, she gave birth to a child out of wedlock, and earned a total of 300,000 yuan by having and raising the child. In that era when households who had 10,000 yuan in the bank account were still talked about, the purchasing power of 300,000 yuan was almost equivalent to the current 30 million yuan.

A girl under the age of 20 managed to earn 300,000 yuan after working as a part-time worker for a year. Yu Qingqing took the 300,000 yuan to Beijing, and then to Shenzhen, where the economic environment was more open. In the beginning, she bought a shop and started a clothing business. Later she met her current husband. Yu Qingqing's husband was also in the clothing business, but in foreign trade. After the two got married, Yu Qingqing became a full-time housewife. All the money earned was used to buy houses and collect rent. She also took advantage of her spare time to study fashion design. Her husband took over Yu Qingqing's clothing business and merged the clothing factory into his own company. Although the husband and wife were not very rich and affluent, they were still considered to be quite well-off. The most important thing was that Yu Qingqing's husband loved her very much, and even if he had to do outside socializing, he would not do things he shouldn't do. The two have been in love for so many years, and they were well-known as a model couple in the circle.