PREMIERE

As Tao Mu's first lead actor film, and the National Day tribute movie prepared by Beijing Film and the military, "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" took advantage of the popularity of the TV drama prequel and the most popular variety show of the same name, as well as its large-scale publicity in major provinces and cities, coupled with the great momentum of the film promotion in theaters, to bite off a 55% film scheduling rate in the country's theaters. This resulted in a pre-sale box office before the release directly breaking the 200 million mark. While shocking the entire industry, "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" also became the most competitive box office dark horse in the eyes of all in the industry. Many media and film critics, including online marketing accounts, have expressed their expectations for the film in various ways. So much so that "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" had not yet been released, but it had almost been claimed by many industry insiders to be the box office champion of this year.

With this momentum, one could imagine how popular the premiere of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" would be. With Beijing Film personally standing up to guarantee the film, coupled with Tao Mu's good relations and popularity in the industry, on the day of the premiere, almost half of the entertainment industry came to show their support. This half of the entertainment industry did not only refer to famous celebrities in the circle, there were more producers who were unknown to the outside world but have a very high reputation and authority in the industry. In fact, even the military and related department leaders were present.

In addition, there were many partners and business allies who have a good relationship with FlyNews.com and the Li family. Although they did not attend the premiere in person, they also supported Tao Mu's movie by booking a theater and treating employees to watch the movie. More than 60% of the pre-sale box office of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" which exceeded 200 million yuan was contributed by these people.

"CEO Tao, can you predict the box office of this movie?" Before the movie officially opened, a reporter asked curiously.

"As the leading actor, producer and investor of the movie, I certainly hope that the box office will be as high as possible. Let's put it this way, one billion is not too little, and two billion is not too much." Tao Mu joked.

"Then do you think "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" can break the box office record of the Hollywood 3D blockbuster "XXX" last year?" The reporter asked.

As we all know, Hollywood had always been regarded as a sacred place in the hearts of the global film industry. Hollywood blockbusters were also popular around the world, and were often lucrative money grabbers. "XXX" released last year was a typical example. As the world's first 3D movie, the release of "XXX" not only raked in a box office of nearly 3 billion dollars worldwide, but also set off a wave of 3D movies worldwide.

In the post-production stage of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife", 3D technology was also used in order to stimulate the audience's adrenaline to the maximum. The domestic film industry was actually very optimistic about this film out of trust in Tao Mu's own production ability. But even so, no one really put the heavy responsibility of breaking the trend of Hollywood blockbusters dominating China's movie box office rankings on Tao Mu and "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife". When the reporter asked such a question, it was actually just a routine inquiry, and he didn't really intend Tao Mu to give an answer that would shock the world.

But the result was, Tao Mu did not take the usual path, and did not choose to answer the reporter's questions within a safe range, but said very straightforwardly: "Of course I hope that the box office of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" can break the record of "XXX" last year. A soldier who does not want to be a general is not a good soldier. I believe that all those who shoot commercial films hope to use the box office to prove their works. I am no exception. In addition, if our Chinese movies can regain the top spot in the Chinese box office rankings, I think it would be a great and exciting thing. At least it can show that our local films still have more potential and room for development. We Chinese filmmakers are also making continuous progress."