THE ORIOLE IN THE BACK

This mother and son pair were causing too much of a scene, and the organizers of the Golden Crow Awards were worried that if the scene continued, it would affect the process of the awards ceremony, so they had to signal to the staff to invite Yu Qingqing and Shen Yu off the red carpet.

The onlooking media reporters and fans who eat melon made a regretful "tsk tsk" sound. Even the guests who attended the ceremony put away their mobile phones regretfully. When Shen Yu walked into the hall, a large group of people subtly observed. Even if Shen Yu was preoccupied, he could still feel that the whole hall was secretly looking at him, and some people were also whispering, probably talking about him and Yu Qingqing. Shen Yu felt incredibly embarrassed. He didn't want to have such an irresponsible mother.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the awards ceremony officially began. The group of stars who secretly gossiped just now instantly focused their attention. No matter how delicious the melons were today, that was someone else's business. But the promulgation of various awards may involve their vital interests. Under such circumstances, fewer and fewer people paid attention to Shen Yu. Most people had their eyes on the stage. Shen Yu, who was sitting with the "Black and White" crew, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He subconsciously looked at Tao Mu. When he secretly stole Tao Mu's hair for DNA identification, he originally wanted to help Tao Mu find his biological parents. At that time, he was also secretly looking forward to it, since Tao Mu's biological parents could abandon him in a rental house, they would definitely not really love him. Once they learned that Tao Mu was now famous and rich, they might even come over and ask for money. Shen Yu admitted that he was jealous of Tao Mu. He didn't want to see Tao Mu always look like he was always on top of the world. However, Shen Yu didn't expect that after he went to the effort of taking the risk of breaking the law to do such a bad thing. The result turned out that Tao Mu's biological parents didn't find him, but instead he himself became stuck with a cold and heartless mother who also abandoned her child in a rental house.

So it seems that people shouldn't do bad things, after all?

Shen Yu laughed self-deprecatingly at himself. His nineteen years of upbringing have always taught him to be kind. Because being kind might not guarantee that one would be treated with the same kindness by others, but if one was not kind, one would definitely be treated maliciously by the world.

Sure enough, he only did one bad thing, and the retribution instantly came.

——FlyNews.com sent him another lawyer's letter. This time it was not only a lawyer's letter, but also a subpoena from a court in Beijing. When he heard the news that the Shen family flew to Hong Kong to recognize their son, he lost his head for a while and actually even went straight to the airport to block them with a freshly released DNA identification report. Although Mrs. Shen refused to believe his report, there was solid evidence that he stole Tao Mu's hair for DNA identification. If there was a lawsuit, he would definitely lose.

But the key was, would he have to go to jail after losing the lawsuit?

While Shen Yu fell into contemplation on his own, he heard the guest award announcer on the stage shout: "The one who won the Best Newcomer Award is.....Shen Yu, "Black and White"."

Shen Yu was startled. When he came back to his senses, he found that the guests around him were applauding politely in front of the camera and looking at him with a smile. Even Tao Mu, who was a competitor, wore a rather playful smile. Only the other three nominees who were also nominated for the Best Newcomer Award looked dissatisfied.

A prison fate was just around the corner, even if he won the Best Newcomer Award and won against Tao Mu for the first time, Shen Yu was not at all excited. He walked onto the stage in a trance, took the trophy in a trance, and stood in front of the microphone in a trance. After a long silence, Shen Yu found that he could not remember the acceptance speech that he had silently recited many times.