THAT'S ALL

[Dad, Dad, look it's snowing outside, why is that big brother squatting outside washing dishes! Isn't he cold?]

[Because that big brother is an orphan and has no parents to take care of him, he has to earn money to support himself. You have to be good and don't be naughty, or Dad and Mom will send you to the orphanage and make you be like that brother.]

It turned out that the reason I was thrown away by my parents was because I was not well behaved?

[Don't blame me either. Your biological parents don't want you. I, the adoptive mother, have supported you for so many years, provided you with food and clothing, and I have already done my best.]

It turned out that even if I am well-behaved it still won't work, only biological parents would treat their children well.

[Have you heard? The one in bed 52 sent in together is the real Second Young Master Shen. Suddenly the sparrow turned into a phoenix.]

It turned out that I also have biological parents and siblings. It turned out that I was not thrown away by my parents because I was not good. It was all the fault of the nurses who carelessly held the wrong child. It turned out to be like this.....

[That child is too scheming and has a bad temper. After he arrived, he made it difficult for Xiao Yu everywhere, and I can't stand it any longer. In any case, Xiao Yu is also our child who we have raised for 18 years. Can't that child just get along well with Xiao Yu?]

Mom and Dad, it's not like this, you are my biological parents, you should treat me well. Why must you care about the cuckoo occupying the nest?

[That Second Young Master Shen is too rotten.]

[Tao Mu, you have disappointed me too much.]

[I don't have a son like you, so get out of the Shen family.]

It was March, and early spring weather was warm. The warm sunlight streamed in from outside the window. Tao Mu sat in front of the computer in a daze, but still felt a chill around him, as if he was immersed in the frosty river water in winter. A biting cold drilling into his bones.

The phone that fell on the ground kept vibrating, and the actors who were also in the lounge looked at each other. Wen Bao bent down to pick up the phone on the ground, and patted Tao Mu on the shoulder carefully: "Tao Mu, your phone's ringing."

Tao Mu came back to his senses and looked down at the name that kept causing the vibrating on the caller ID. He took the phone, got up and walked out of the lounge.

The phone rang again and again. Holding the phone, Tao Mu walked through the quiet corridor, down the stairs, and went all the way to the outside of the dormitory building. Only then did he connect the phone.

"What do you want to say?"

On the other end of the phone, Shen Chen involuntarily fell silent. He had never been a talkative person. In the last life, he could watch Tao Mu's situation with a cold eye, and now the two of them were separated by a lifetime, so what else was there to say.

What was more, Shen Chen didn't know what he wanted to say to Tao Mu. He just had a long dream. After waking up, he wanted to hear Tao Mu's voice. But he himself never had anything to say to Tao Mu. In the previous life, Tao Mu really liked talking to him. When he was kicked out of the entertainment industry by Shen Yu's admirers in such a pathetic manner, and then brought into the company and kept by his side, every day he was like a puppy trailing after him. Asking this and that, so garrulous that it gave him a headache.

However, that Tao Mu was already dead. Died in the previous life, on his twenty-eighth birthday.

Now, this Tao Mu must have nothing to say to him, the elder brother.