RESPONSE TO FILM RELEASE

After the premiere, Tao Mu, the leading actor and producer, was surrounded by overseas distributors with a keen sense of smell and a good ability at spotting business opportunities. And this scene was also photographed by the reporters, and then posted with the title "The premiere of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" was a big success, overseas distributors scrambled to get the copyrights".

Counting the promotion and popularity of the TV series, the promotion period of the movie version of "Soldier Elite" spanned almost an entire year, not to mention the national popularity. Especially the upsurge of joining the army some time ago had stirred up a patriotic feeling and desire to join the army in all viewers and netizens. Now "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" was released under the banner of the movie version of "Soldier Elite", many viewers subconsciously began to pay attention to the outcome of the premiere. Knowing that the film was a great success and was fought over by overseas distributors, these audiences couldn't help feeling gratified and honored.

In this state, when some film critics criticized the film for "too much emphasis on commercialization and explosive special effects, and did not dig deep into the hearts of the characters", the audience did not take it seriously. They just couldn't wait to watch the movie.

The official release time of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" was scheduled for September 30th, and the second day after its release was the consecutive seven-day National Day holiday. Coupled with the overwhelming online and offline publicity before the film's release, everyone could see the ambition of the producer. And that what Tao Mu said in the interview, "The goal is to break the box office record of "XXX", and the point of the knife aims straight at the top of the box office rankings of Chinese movies", was definitely not just talk.

Out of trust in Tao Mu himself and affirmation of the IP of "Soldier Elite", on the day of the film's release to the public, there were long queues at the ticket outlets of major movie theaters. A reporter squatted at the entrance of the cinema and found that not only young people in their twenties and thirties entered the cinema, but also middle-aged people in their forties and fifties and elderly people in their seventies and eighties. Probably because it was very close to the National Day holiday, many movie fans came out to watch movies with their families. Watching movies seemed to have turned into a holiday pastime.

"Why did you choose to watch this movie?" In the long queue at the ticket gate, the reporter randomly interviewed a gray-haired old man who looked about eighty or ninety years old.

"I am a veteran of the Second Sino-Japanese War. Back then, when FlyNews.com and XX established the charity fund for the veterans of the Second Sino-Japanese War, I was also a beneficiary." The old man approached the microphone unsteadily, speaking full of emotioms: "I have watched Tao Mu's "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", I have also watched his "Soldier Elite". I like this young man very much. I think he can capture the essence of a soldier. So when he made a movie this time, I also wanted to watch it."

The eyes of the reporter who interviewed the old man lit up. He was keenly aware that this was definitely a news point that could make a big splash. The cameraman kept wandering through the long crowd with the camera on his shoulders, and the reporters kept interviewing fans with their families, especially the elderly fans in their fifties and sixties. It soon became apparent that this was not an isolated case. In fact, on the day when "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" was officially released, many viewers came with the whole family. The movie's attendance rate reached 100% on this day.

This situation had also attracted the attention of theaters.

"It seems that the national popularity of "Soldier Elite: Unsheathed Knife" is not bad!"

"Generally, the audiences who watch movies are between their teens and thirties, and most of them are friends or couples watching movies together. This kind of family group watching movies mostly occurs when animated cartoon movies are released. And the attendance rate is very low. It is really rare for the whole family to watch an explosive action movie with full attendance."