TWO FACE SLAPS

It was a special coincidence that everyone from the Shen family arrived at Hong Kong on the same flight as Li Xiaoheng.

Considering the rumored relationship between Li Xiaoheng and Tao Mu, Chairman Shen originally wanted to take advantage of the trip to have a chat with Li Xiaoheng. Talk about Tao Mu's daily hobbies and habits. And Mrs. Shen wanted to inquire about Tao Mu's past experience from Li Xiaoheng.

It had to be said that even though Mrs. Shen had many fantasies about her second son who had been missing all these years, she never thought that Tao Mu, who was hailed as a "business genius" by the media, would actually be her son. But thinking about Tao Mu's similar appearance to Shen Chen, Mrs. Shen felt very proud.

"As expected of the children of our Shen family, with the blood of the Shen family, they are can't not be excellent. At such a young age, he was able to create FlyNews.com from scratch. This must be inherited from his father."

Hearing these words, Chairman Shen also smiled very proudly. He even pondered on how after the father and son recognized each other, the Shen Group could use the influence of FlyNews.com to reach a higher level. In the recent period, there have been rumors in the investment field that FlyNews.com intended to conduct Series A financing. Because of Tao Mu's quarrel with Shen Yu, and Tao Mu's inexplicable rejection of the Shen family, Chairman Shen had no illusions about getting a share in this matter. But if Tao Mu was really his second son who had been missing for nineteen years, then this matter could allow for some more planning.

If it succeeded, wouldn't it be "the missing youngest son founded his business from scratch, and the father and son recognized each other, resulting in Shen Group's financing of FlyNews.com". At that time the powerful alliance would make waves hand in hand, making a good business circle story indeed!

Thinking of this, Chairman Shen couldn't help thinking that Tao Mu was also a senior partner of Xiaoheng Capital. In the past, he wanted to befriend Tao Mu through Shen Yu, so that he could befriend the eldest son of the Li family. In the end, don't know what possessed Shen Yu, but he always had acrimonious relations with Tao Mu. As a result, the Shen family not only failed to make friends with Li Xiaoheng, but was targeted by Xiaoheng Capital several times and lost a lot in the stock market.

Now it seemed that fate couldn't be avoided, after several twists and turns, everyone turned out to be family.

"It is rumored outside that CEO Li and Tao Mu have a very close personal relationship, even to the point of meeting each other's parents. But we didn't know the relationship between Tao Mu and the Shen family before, so please forgive me for the rudeness. If there is a chance in the future, I will definitely bring the whole family over for a visit." Although Tao Mu's identity had not been officially confirmed, Chairman Shen had already assumed the attitude of an elder, talking to Li Xiaoheng with a smile.

"I heard that Xiaoheng Capital intends to invest in FlyNews.com and help FlyNews.com complete the A round of financing. We appreciate your kindness. I am ashamed to say that I, as the father, have not been able to fulfill a father's responsibilities before. The dignified second son of the Shen family lived in an orphanage and suffered so much at a young age. Fortunately, although Xiao Mu did not grow up in the Shen family, he still has the blood of the Shen family flowing through him. With such a high talent in business, able to start his own business from scratch and establishing FlyNews.com. Now the development of FlyNews.com has reached the most crucial step. As a father, I can't help in other places, but I can still support his business with funds. Think of it as my compensation for the child."

Who knew the father more than his son. Even Shen Chen, who had always been deeply scheming and calmly sophisticated, frowned unconsciously after hearing Shen Shiyuan's words.