BEST NEWCOMER AWARD

Cheng Baodong snorted again, and said with a half-smile, "Oh, not really. Compared with Mr. Tao, it really is the case of the back waves of the Yangtze River pushing the front waves, and the front waves dying on the shore."

Tao Mu smiled and said, "Director Cheng really likes to joke."

The production team of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" noticed Tao Mu as early as when Tao Mu entered the hall. Only that there were too many people chatting around Tao Mu, so they didn't come over. Hearing Cheng Baodong's remarks, Director Zhou Hong immediately laughed: "Director Cheng made one movie and one TV series last year. The box office of the movie exceeded 700 million yuan, and the TV series was also successfully shortlisted for the Lingxiao Award for Best Director and Best Feature TV Series. If the front waves died on the shore, how could anyone else live?"

As soon as these words came out, the people around immediately burst out laughing. They all teased Cheng Baodong for deliberately saying these words to sour others.

Cheng Baodong was flattered by everyone, and his expression instantly softened. He waved his hand with a smile, and said very reservedly: "No, really. Compared with CEO Tao's momentum, I could only be regarded as struggling with a lingering breath, just trying my best to maintain."

Before he finished speaking, he heard someone behind him say, "Young people today are indeed really amazing."

Everyone turned around and saw the SARFT leader and several judges of the jury standing not far away. The crowd greeted each other.

The leader from SARFT nodded and continued: "There has always been a voice in our Chinese entertainment circle, that SARFT does not encourage young people, does not encourage creation, and imposes too many restrictions on everyone. Some people joke that creating film and television dramas in China is just like dancing with shackles. There are too many rules and regulations, making it impossible for everyone to give full play to their talents and abilities. We at SARFT listen to all voices. Therefore, this time, the Lingxiao Award would be reformed and the award for the best newcomer was launched. This is to encourage more young people, so that they can put more energy on the work itself. At the same time, it also encourages entertainment practitioners to focus on the works themselves. Just like the shortlisted "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" this time, even if the Second Sino-Japanese War is an old theme, as long as you spend your time on the script, you can make a unique classic. Rather than always thinking about grandstanding and shooting some cutting-edge themes to please the international film festival. In a word, although we SARFT do not encourage old wine filling new bottles, but the use of old bottles holding new wines is definitely encouraged."

After this long talk, don't know how many people have been slapped in the face. Cheng Baodong's expression also changed slightly. Because he had complained in previous interviews that SARFT limited the subject matter of shooting. Just because another director sent an unreviewed film to a foreign film festival for exhibition without the permission of SARFT. SARFT did not allow the award-winning film to be released in China. And the director of the film was also given a severe punishment of being banned from directing films.

Cheng Baodong sympathized with the other's plight and he couldn't help complaining a few words during an interview. But he didn't expect that at this moment, someone would use such a way to respond back.

Tao Mu, who was standing on the side, did not speak. In fact, this situation involving the power struggle between the two sides was not something that he, a young rookie who had debuted for less than two years, could get involved.

Zhou Hong, the director of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", was also an old veteran of the circle, well-informed and experienced. For fear that Tao Mu was young and impetuous, getting a big head after being praised by the leaders. Not knowing the severity, unable to distinguish the situation, and then say something rashly to offend people who shouldn't be offended. He quickly changed the topic with a smile: "Speaking of which, Tao Mu, you have endured hardship in the army this time. Look at this darkened skin and lpss of weight, those fans of yours must feeling quite distressed?"