GOING DARK

The atmosphere of the crew during the filming of "Black and White" was very good. Zhou Yanqing, Yan Sheng, Fang Ruoti and other big names were known in the circle for their good personality, good temper, and kindness to others. Especially after Yan Sheng broke up with Shen Yu, his thinking logic went back to normal. He had been in the industry for so many years, and he had a good personal relationship with the bigwigs. Now that he had left China's entertainment circle and moved to Hollywood, everyone was more curious about how Yan Sheng was doing in the US. Although Wang Jinsheng and Luo Daming have a more challenging temper, they would not act like divas in front of their friends of the same status in the circle. As for Tao Mu himself, there was no need to mention, his high EQ and IQ had long become well-known even outside of the circle.

So this group of people when sitting together was actually quite chatty. Especially as they also needed to communicate about the filming of the mainland version. However, since Shen Yu was also present, everyone was more restrained in their conversation. The dinner gathering hastily disbanded before eight o'clock.

All the big names felt unsatisfied. They had the heart to schedule another gathering, but in front of Shen Yu and the newcomer Gu Yuzhang, it was not good to show it. They could only just exchange looks with each other.

Shen Yu noticed everyone's reaction, and couldn't help feeling a little sad. He had been in Hong Kong for a few months. With the Lin family behind him, there was nothing to complain about resources. But Shen Yu always felt that he couldn't fit in here. And many Hong Kong artists have a very unfriendly attitude towards him.

This time when Director Xu organized the dinner party, he didn't invite him at all. But Shen Yu felt that he was also a member of the cast of "Black and White". With the strong support of the Lin family, he would also participate in the publicity activities of "Black and White" during the release of "Black and White" in Hong Kong. If Director Xu was hosting a dinner party yet he didn't come, people wouldn't say that Director Xu didn't invite him, they would only gossip how Shen Yu was acting like a diva.

So Shen Yu came uninvited.

Unfortunately, during the whole dinner party, Shen Yu was left out in the cold. The several big names didn't want to pay attention to him, and even Yan Sheng, who used to take good care of him, wasn't even willing to look at him. Moreover, Tao Mu also brought that stand-in. The existence of Gu Yuzhang made Shen Yu feel more and more embarrassed.

Shen Yu didn't understand why these people were targeting him. He didn't even know why Yan Sheng ran to the US without a word to him after the press conference. When clearly he had admitted their relationship, didn't he?

When Shen Yu came to the dinner party this time, he actually wanted to make amends on this relationship. So even if Yan Sheng was indifferent to him, Shen Yu still wanted to try. At least he had to ask clearly why Yan Sheng suddenly became so cold. So after the dinner gathering, he quietly followed Yan Sheng to the bathroom. But halfway there, Yan Sheng met Tao Mu who had just come out of the bathroom and also stopped Tao Mu.

"I saw that Shen Yu's expression was a bit strange just now....." Yan Sheng paused, but still explained what he had observed. He also said that he had sent a text message to the assistant to ask the assistant to find a way to get that pair of chopsticks back. Yan Sheng intended to show goodwill to Tao Mu. And after experiencing "Cao Miao breaking the news", Yan Sheng was really wary of Shen Yu. Although his relationship with Tao Mu wasn't that good, Yan Sheng didn't want to see Tao Mu end up in the same situation he did.

Yan Sheng knew that Tao Mu was also gay and was in a relationship with CEO Li of Xiaoheng Capital. Although the mainland had passed the "Same-sex Marriage Law", the public's acceptance of homosexuality was not high. Tao Mu was now cooperating with the military to shoot a conscription promotion drama. If a sexuality scandal broke out at this juncture, Tao Mu's acting career would be implicated.