BEST MALE SUPPORTING ACTOR NOMINEE & BIGGEST WINNER

After Tao Mu won the Best Newcomer Award, "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" won three major awards: Best Director, Best Actor and Best Feature TV Series. Living up to expectations and becoming the biggest winner at the awards ceremony.

The award ceremony of the Lingxiao Award had been broadcast live the whole time on the national channel, 7:30 to 10:30 in the evening, a total of three hours. The audience rating for the Best Newcomer Award soared to 10.2% after the opening, and then fell gradually until he Best Actor, Best Director Award and Best Feature Film Award were awarded to "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" when the ratings slightly picked up. Probably due to the influence of the awards ceremony, at ten o'clock in the evening, the audience rating of the 31st episode of "Fashion Storm", which was broadcast on Mango Channel's weekly slot, jumped to 11.2%, breaking the audience record of the same slot period again.

When the award ceremony of the Lingxiao Award officially ended, it was also the climax of the thirty-second episode of the finale of "Fashion Storm". The ratings soared to 13%, directly defeating many programs in the golden time slot of 8:00pm and became the runner-up in the ratings rankings in 2009——the champion was also produced by Tao Mu, the critically acclaimed and high ratings drama that also became the biggest winner in the Lingxiao Awards ceremony, "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood".

After the news spread, Tao Mu's fans were the first to go crazy. Like a flood, it swept across the entire FlyNews.com and even the entertainment section of other domestic social platforms. Under the FlyNews comment that Tao Mu uploaded to congratulate himself for winning the Lingxiao Award for Best Newcomer, the fan comments broke 10 million in just one hour. This figure dumbfounded many media outlets and the number was also mentioned invariably when doing news reports. Indirectly doing a promotional advertisement for FlyNews.com.

However, who was even crazier than Tao Mu's fans and many media outlets were the fans of various entertainers in the entertainment industry——everyone knew that the TV series that broke the ratings record one after another and ranked first and second in the annual ratings rankings were all produced and supervised by Tao Mu. And both dramas have aroused extensive social discussion in different subject areas. It could be said that it was two classic works with a double harvesting of ratings and word-of-mouth. At the same time, Tao Mu and the military were currently co-producing the special forces military drama "Soldier Elite", which was also a good resource visible to the naked eye.

Whether it was a star or an actor, no matter how skillful the management team was in packaging and hyping, it was still difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. Therefore, if artists want to improve their commercial value and industry status, it ultimately relied on their works to speak.

Recently, Tao Mu was the most watched producer in the industry. The works produced by him were definitely classic works with double harvests in word-of-mouth and ratings. The most important thing was that the TV series produced by Tao Mu did not have the embarrassing situation of other productions in which "the work becomes a hit but the actors do not". On the contrary, the TV series produced by Tao Mu would always be "the work becomes a hit and the actors are even more popular".

The male lead Zhan Bin of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" was an A-list domestic actor before starring in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood". But his popularity was not even comparable to some B-list stars. When he acted in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", his salary was only 50,000 per episode, which was not even comparable to the salary of some third-rate stars. However, after the broadcast of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", the popularity of Zhan Bin, who played the male lead in the drama, had soared, directly becoming the most popular actor in the country, and his salary likewise doubled. He even got the endorsement of the famous wine brand Wuliangye.