AWARD CEREMONY

According to some novels, that like to judge shou vs. gong by skin color, Tao Mu, who had been darkened by two shades, was very gong-like indeed, his aura soaring from the original 2.8 meters to 28 meters in an instant.

After the Ceramics (Tao Mu's fan club name) who were waiting to pick up the plane at the airport saw Tao Mu who was two shades darker, their hearts were practically about to fly into the air and burst directly, and then shatter into pieces of heart-shaped petals. The screams that were so excited that it broke through the roof and went straight up to the clouds in an instant. The media reporters who were also among the fans were also so excited that they kept pressing the shutter. Accompanying the sound of clicking, the photos of Tao Mu's sexy new image spread all over the major online platforms in an instant.

——Many netizens expressed in amazement after seeing the photos that Tao Mu, who had been darkened by two shades, looked more delicious than a white Mu Mu. Especially the straight male fans of Tao Mu, they were so excited that they almost took screenshots and printed them out as posters to be hung on the bedside.

So Tao Mu's face fan faction split into two factions, one was the black Mu Mu fans, and the other was the white Mu Mu fans. In view of the homophony of these two words were not considered all that good, the face fans, who were a large number but exist at the bottom of the food chain, were once again ridiculed and beaten by the other fan factions. They could only cry and heal themselves by licking the screen. And as a result, was dubbed "dog licking" by the other fan factions——a star-chasing dog who could only lick the screen.

Now this slightly reached the level of a personal attack. Because of this, some face fans got angry on the Internet, and said indignantly: "If you have the ability to scold me dog licking, then you should have the ability to not ask me for pictures!"

As soon as these words came out, the photography fans in Tao Mu's technical fan camp were unable to keep silent anymore. One must know that when they usually practice PS retouching, they used the original images provided by the face fans. So from a certain point of view, Tao Mu's photography fans and face fans were also in the same camp. Seeing their allies being dissed, the photography fans must stand forward to help condemn them out of morality, and it must be a fierce condemnation.

Tao Mu's face fans were the largest number, and because ofbthe skills of photography fans they have the strongest favorability among the entire fan factions. So much that Tao Mu's acting fans and other camps also came forward to condemn the scolding fans who first caused the scolding war.

Of course, the scolding fans had the most explosive fighting power and couldn't lie down and die. So they ridiculed them by saying that the weak chickens teaming up were still weak chickens. They also said that face fans were the most unskilled fans, and then also expressed contemptuously that technical fans couldn't do anything except retouch pictures. And as a side note, they also dissed acting fans as having the least actual performance. Anyway, by the end of the scolding list, us scolding fans had the biggest credit. With a wave of our ten-meter-long sword, thousands of troops are swept away, establishing a illustrious reputation for Tao Mu's road to fame.

This kind of argument that just belittle others to elevate oneself directly provoked public anger. The other fan factions who were just casually condemning them out of morality instantly rage quit. Joining together to denounce and criticize the scolding fans as actually being the most useless and too eager to make accomplishments. Because every time there was a scolding war on the Internet, in the end, it was Tao Mu himself who came forward to use his crowd ridicule skills to win the day.

This was actually true. However, when it came to verbal cannon skills, other fans couldn't compare at all to scolding fans. So under the unreasonable sophistry of the scolding fans, other fans who clearly have pictures and truth on their side still managed to lose to the scolding fans. There was a lot of uproar on the Internet because of this, and even the entertainment media and other melon-eating people who were always paying attention to the trend of the Internet were unable to understand it. Dont know why Tao Mu's fans began pinching each other again. And pinching so fiercely!