ARMY CONSCRIPTION PROMOTION DRAMA

Zhou Shenxing also knew that FlyNews.com received the ban notice. When the order arrived at the FlyNews.com headquarters in written form, all the employees of FlyNews.com applauded, the scene exploding in excitement.

After all, everyone remembered how that surnamed Shen hatefully tried to pull their family's CEO Tao into the water in various ways on various occasions. A fake second-generation waste material who couldn't act, couldn't start a business from scratch, couldn't do anything, and always wanted to rub off on their CEO Tao to gain popularity. It was just like having a caterpillar falling on you. Well now everything was all good, the motherland's mother strikes with an iron fist, and daddy SARFT directly banned him from the public eye. Just say ban you, and you are banned, without even giving you a chance to cry out.

Zhou Shenxing also felt very relieved. He himself was a man who handaggled over every cent and never forgot to take revenge on every grudge. The most important thing was that he had a great sense of professional ethics and professional honor. Shen Yu repeatedly tried to drag Tao Mu into the water to make Tao Mu carry the pot, which also affected FlyNews.com's positive image. This kind of behavior clearly showed that he did not take Lawyer Zhou seriously. Indirectly, the reputation of Mr. Lawyer Zhou in the industry had been affected. If Zhou Shenxing was not already officially hired by FlyNews.com as the chief legal advisor, he was afraid that it would have directly affected the income of Mr. Lawyer Zhou.

For Lawyer Zhou, who aimed to make a lot of money as his life goal, this was simply a deep hatred. Therefore, after unilaterally declaring Shen Yu as the mortal enemy, Lawyer Zhou began to collect relevant evidence that Shen Yu smeared Tao Mu and caused huge economic losses to FlyNews.com.

The idea to send a lawyer letter to Shen Yu this time was also made by Zhou Shenxing in the name of FlyNews.com's chief legal advisor and pushed forward with all his strength.

"I asked someone to investigate Shen Yu's economic situation. I found that he actually has no assets to his name. There are only less than 100,000 yuan left in his bank account. Therefore, if we only sue Shen Yu, I'm afraid we won't get much compensation. It's also not my intention to put Shen Yu in jail either."

After all, Lawyer Zhou only loves money. Apart from money, he had no deep hatred for Shen Yu. Furthermore, considering the reputation and image of FlyNews.com, Lawyer Zhou couldn't really send him to prison. Although Shen Yu's fans often provoked hatred. But sending a nineteen-year-old child who neither killed nor committed arsonry to prison, but was just too stupid that he could not communicate with others, was not Lawyer Zhou's behavior either.

After all, being idiotic was not a crime.

"So it would be best to have the Shen Group come forward to pay for Shen Yu." But this specific operation was a bit troublesome, and Lawyer Zhou still had to think about it carefully.

".....I saw in the entertainment industry, there are a lot of fans who have crowdfunded concerts for celebrities and paid liquidated damages for their idols. It would be great if Shen Yu's fans could stand forward and help Shen Yu raise the compensation money." Mr. Lawyer Zhou suddenly had a whimsical thought, which was actually quite fresh.

Tao Mu chuckled and said, "Leaving this matter to you, I can rest assured. It's for another matter that I came looking for you."

Tao Mu was talking about the fact that a group of students from Beijing Film wanted to sign their brokerage contract to Tao Mu's film and television company. In fact, as early as half a year ago, Wen Bao had already mentioned it at a class reunion. But at the time, everyone didn't take it seriously. But with Tao Mu's successive investments in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" and "Fashion Storm", these two TV dramas, which were not of the same genre at all, but both broke the viewing records of each time period respectively after they were broadcast, and even caused widespread influence in the society. The most important point was that whether it was the veteran actors who participated in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" or the debut newcomers who participated in "Fashion Storm", they have all become household stars after the TV series started.