MEETING ALONE

Along with the news that the Shen family flew to Hong Kong to recognize their son, but were stopped at the airport by Shen Yu with the DNA identification report spread, a video of Mrs. Shen raising her hand and slapping Shen Yu's face also came out. Overnight, news reports that someone directed and acted out a play by themselves, leading the public to speculate that he was the second son of the Shen family, filled the Hong Kong gossip tabloids.

This kind of grabbing on a little bit of suspected black material, and the gesture of guiding the public opinion to slander people on the entire Internet was inexplicably familiar, and Tao Mu could guess who was behind this with just his knees.

"I don't understand, just how did our CEO Tao offend him. Why does that Shen Yu always have to make trouble for our CEO Tao?"

Looking at the various cryptic speculation reports in the major entertainment weekly magazines, Assistant Jiang really couldn't understand. He complained to the two expatriate reporters from FlyNews.com in Hong Kong: "Why can't that surnamed Shen just leave others alone. If he doesn't bind Mr. Tao to him, he will have no traffic, is that it?"

The point was that those entertainment weekly magazines have also learned to be smart. When writing the report, Tao Mu's name was not mentioned at all. They just used "a celebrity surnamed T" instead. There were so many people in China, and there were many celebrities in the entertainment circle. They did not refer to Tao Mu by name so even of FlyNews.com and Xiaoheng Capital wanted to pursue the matter, they would not be successful.

As a result, the employees of the two companies could only watch those reports and suppress their anger, unable to find a good solution for a while.

Lawyer Zhou, who rushed over from Beijing, ate the last bite of shark fin fish, and said casually while wiping his mouth: "What's so hard about this? Why do those gossip magazines like to expose the black material of stars? Isn't it to attract people's eyeballs and make sales. And what do they make sales for?"

Assistant Jiang and the two expatriate reporters looked at each other.

Lawyer Zhou didn't beat around the bush, and as he went to bring a plate of fruit as dessert he continued to explain: "Isn't it because the data will be more attractive when discussing advertising costs!"

"Xiaoheng Capital has acquired so many companies in Hong Kong. How are the connections and strength of these companies in the business circle of Hong Kong? Have they advertised in major weekly magazines? Or have their partners and suppliers advertised in these newspapers?"

"Although the Lin family is an old and affluent family in Hong Kong, they can't cover the sky with one hand. Everyone comes out to work to support the family. Anything is agreeable if you make money. But if you don't make money, or even lose money, no one will care even if you are the king of heaven, am I right?"

Assistant Jiang suddenly realized, and immediately said, "I'll contact the companies below."

Lawyer Zhou thought for a while, and then added: "Don't be too obvious, so as not to leave a source for those gossip magazines to talk nonsense. I remember that FlyNews Entertainment is also very popular in Hong Kong? Why don't we also do a paper media distribution in Hong Kong as well? At that time, FlyNews.com's team in Hong Kong can come forward to discuss the specific matters of advertising cooperation with those companies, and it will be a good pretext to make trouble."

The most important thing was that FlyNews.com's branch office in Hong Kong could make some extra money.

When Lawyer Zhou spoke to here, he suddenly stopped.

Assistant Jiang and FlyNews.com's expatriate reporters thought Zhou Shenxing was pondering over something important. Only to see Lawyer Zhou reluctantly push the half plate of fruit he just served himself in front of Assistant Jiang and the two expatriate reporters: "Help me eat it."