SONG RECORDING & APOLOGY

""Beyond Reincarnation"?" Cheng Yi took the work that Tao Mu gave him, and went through it carefully in his heart, with a slightly strange expression.

The lyrics! Full of "reincarnation", "fate", "repeated memories", "frozen time", and fantasizing that the original real world had been shattered, and wanting to go back in time to piece together the past, but couldn't do it with all one's strength. Just like a broken mirror that could not be mended, all affinity was imprisoned in the time fragments. A person lost in the cycle of reincarnation, until all emotions were exhausted, but was finally saved by another person who broke the cycle of reincarnation. All obsessions have been dissipated, and one could finally welcome the new life with lover and family.

Cheng Yi felt that even though Tao Mu had established a huge family business by the age of twenty, in fact, he was still a child who was unrestrained in fantasies and imagination. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to write lyrics like this.

It was just falling in love, who hadn't at least once in their life. But reincarnation, fate, and time, the concepts were too grand. Those who don't know might think they were filming "Triangle"!

Cheng Yi commented secretly in his heart, but his face was very serious: "The lyrics are good. Very beautiful and full of fantasy. Do you want to shoot a MV with CEO Li?"

With such lyrics written, it would be a pity for the script's creativity if it didn't get a Hollywood blockbuster level MV! Cheng Yi once again sighed that Tao Mu lived up to his reputation as a film and television producer, he couldn't even forget his job even when writing songs and filling in lyrics.

Tao Mu blushed slightly, coughed lightly, and said seriously: "No thanks on the MV. I'm going to sing this song at our engagement ceremony. Our family's CEO Li will accompany me on the piano. I think it would also be quite meaningful to edit and make a MV out of engagement ceremony clips."

Even singing it at the engagement ceremony! Cheng Yi suddenly remembered that Tao Mu had indeed mentioned this matter. But Cheng Yi thought that Tao Mu would compose an indie pop love song, only for it to turn out full of concepts like reincarnation and fate, are you sure it is suitable for the wedding scene?

Of course, whether it was suitable or not, it was not Cheng Yi's place to comment. He just smiled and said, "I remember that the engagement ceremony is two months away?"

Tao Mu nodded. Cheng Yi smiled and said: "Then we still have plenty of time to polish this song. Let's discuss the arrangement first....."

After meeting with Cheng Yi, it was already beginning to darken outside. Tao Mu didn't expect that it would take so long for the two of them to discuss work together. They haven't even been in the recording studio yet!

As a top tier music producer with a halo in the Chinese music scene, Cheng Yi was actually a little afraid of entering the recording studio. The main reason was that Tao Mu's singing performance in KTV back then was simply too stunning. It was like the devil's voice ringing in his ears, and even until now, when Cheng Yi would hear it in his dreams, he could still think of the fear of being dominated by Tao Mu's singing that day!

So this time, big producer Cheng also spent a long time psychologically preparing before he was confident enough to step into the recording studio with Tao Mu.

However, what surprised Cheng Yi was that Tao Mu didn't use his devil voice skills this time. The whole recording process lasted from morning to night. Tao Mu sang the song more than 30 times, and his emotions became more and more full each time. Although his singing skills were still immature, Cheng Yi actually heard touching emotions in Tao Mu's singing.

It was the touching feeling of seeing thousands of sails, washing away all the lead, and going through all hardships, and finally being able to stay together in the same boat under wind and rain for a lifetime.