MÖBIUS LOOP

"What, are you scared?" Seeing Tao Mu's pensive look, Miss Qi ridiculed when he didn't speak for a long time.

Tao Mu came back to his senses, and looking at the arrogant Miss Qi in front of him, he suddenly felt a sense of familiarity.

However, it was the first time he and Miss Qi met, where did the sense of familiarity come from?

Tao Mu frowned slightly and thought for a long time before suddenly realizing.

This style of acting and behavior was what's familiar!

This kind of stupid behavior of going to show off in front of the person who they had a disagreement, and confessing their plan by the way, wasn't this the same him back then?

Tao Mu clearly remembered that in his previous life, when he was affected by the plot halo and targeted Shen Yu everywhere, he often did this kind of thing. Every time he did something bad, he had to show it off in front of Shen Yu, and then Shen Yu's admirers would just happen to overhear. So the next development could be imagined.....

Tao Mu's heart softened when he picked up on the inexplicably familiar aura. When he looked at Miss Qi again, the initial indifference was gone, and there was even a bit of sympathetic tenderness.

"You, why are you looking at me like that?" Unable to stand Tao Mu's overly gentle and tolerant eyes, Miss Qi's mind froze inexplicably, and she didn't say the harsh words she originally wanted to say.

"It's okay. I just want to thank Miss Qi for providing me with such important news." Tao Mu smiled slightly and said warmly: "To express my gratitude, I also ask Miss Qi to have a good rest tonight. All expenses will be recorded on my account."

Miss Qi: "....."

It must be said that Tao Mu's appearance was truly very handsome. Those eyes when smiling were even more gentle and tender. Even Miss Qi, who was a self-proclaimed rival in love, couldn't produce too much hostility and malice in her eyes. Clearly there were a lot of grievances before coming here, but they all quietly dissipated under Tao Mu's gentle smile.

Miss Qi felt that something was wrong with her, she snorted twice angrily, turned her head and left.

Tao Mu also took the room card and went back to his room. Because he was a little concerned about what Miss Qi said earlier, Tao Mu called Li Xiaoheng to ask him about Miss Qi: ".....She reported her family name and said that she was recognized by Grandpa Li as your fiancée."

Even though he knew intellectually that what Miss Qi said was absolutely impossible to be true, Tao Mu still felt inexplicably sour. As if a lemon had taken root in his heart.

Li Xiaoheng smiled: "The Li family and the Qi family are also considered family friends. I think it was my grandfather and the old gentleman of the Qi family who made a joke when they were drinking. You must not take it seriously."

After a pause, Li Xiaoheng explained again: "Think about it, if what Qi Miao said is true, would my youngest aunt still persuade my mother to trick me on blind dates all day long?"

Oh, that's right!

Tao Mu was relieved. Then he heard Li Xiaoheng change the subject, saying a little curiously: "However, Qi Miao's behavior is indeed a bit strange. In my impression, although Qi Miao is a bit arrogant, she is not so unreasonable. Why did she have this attitude when it's the first meeting between the two of you?"

Tao Mu was taken aback when he heard the words, and a sense of extreme disharmony and discomfort flashed inexplicably in his heart. He frowned, and asked in a deep voice: "In your impression, Qi Miao can't do such an unreasonable thing?"