100 MILLION INVESTMENT & FILM START CEREMONY

Don't know if he really admitted to being wrong, or because of Li Xiaoheng's presence he had no other choice. Cheng Baodong's attitude at the dinner table was quite good, he offered a toast to make amends, and put on a subordinate demeanor, voluntarily offering to drink three glasses of wine as self-punishment. From time to time, he would glance at Li Xiaoheng who was sitting next to Tao Mu, afraid that Tao Mu would take advantage of the Li family's power to make things difficult for him.

This was so obvious that Principal Liu and Guo Yaning, who were at the same table, were a little embarrassed. Cheng Baodong was originally born in an affluent family and had an arrogant temper. And over the years, because of his successes, he had been praised too much by the film crew and investors. Now that he suddenly had to lower his head, he still couldn't put down his pride. Therefore, it was inevitable that his attitude would be awkward, and a bit too contrived.

Fortunately, since Tao Mu came, he never thought of putting on airs to embarrass Cheng Baodong. It was not that Tao Mu wanted to smile away his grievances, it was just for the sake of Principal Liu and Guo Yaning. With Tao Mu's temperament, since he agreed to make peace, he would pull it off beautifully. Embarrassing Cheng Baodong at the dinner table was not embarrassing Cheng Baodong, but embarrassing Principal Liu and Guo Yaning.

Sure enough, seeing Tao Mu decisively drink a glass of wine, Principal Liu and Guo Yaning both showed smiles on their faces. They quickly struck up a conversation, and the atmosphere at the dinner table became much more lively.

On Cheng Baodong's side, his agent and Wang Boyuan accompanied him. Speaking of which, Tao Mu and Wang Boyuan also have some affinity. Back then when Tao Mu served as Wang Boyuan's martial arts stand-in, Wang Boyuan already felt that Tao Mu was not a mediocre person. On the set, he had an intention to bring their distance closer. It was a pity that although Wang Boyuan had a good vision, his temperament was indecisive and his management company was also short-sighted. Fearing that Wang Boyuan would suffer losses if he took the initiative to show his friendship to Tao Mu, they used all kinds of coercion both openly and secretly to prevent him from doing so. So when Tao Mu's usefulness began to show itself and they wanted to show goodwill, FlyNews.com had already soared up into the skies. Thus, when most of the entertainment industry was vying to please Tao Mu, Wang Boyuan's icing on the cake became unnecessary.

This time when Beijing Film was going to make a big production movie, Wang Boyuan, as an outstanding graduate of Beijing Film, an A-list superstar in the circle, and Cheng Baodong's best partner, naturally wanted to join in with all his strength. Although he failed to win the double male lead, the role played by Wang Boyuan in the film was also a very important male supporting role. It was the instructor who trained the male protagonist back then, and was later sent abroad to perform missions. In the film, the hero and several other special forces went on missions to support Wang Boyuan's role.

It was also because of this that Cheng Baodong wanted to give Wang Bo a chance to play the double male lead role. In Cheng Baodong's view, Wang Boyuan, as an A-list superstar in the circle, had a large chance of winning, but he didn't expect to kick the iron plate. Not only didn't he get to eat the mutton, he ended up getting rubbed off with a foul smell. Even Wang Boyuan himself felt very embarrassed.

Fortunately, Tao Mu didn't want to quibble with Wang Boyuan. The several people chatted about film preparations at the dinner table. Guo Yaning even asked for a cameo role for fun. The meal could be regarded as having ended on a happy note. During the dinner, Principal Liu also successfully persuaded Mr. Li, who made it clear he wanted to support his boyfriend, to inject 20 million yuan into the film, which added with the 40 million yuan from Tao Mu's film and television company, and the 20 million from Beijing Film and Huajing Production Studio, the crew had not yet fully finished with pre-film preparation, yet the filming funds have already been pulled to 80 million. Principal Liu, who was a little drunk, even expressed excitedly that he would find a way to attract two more investors and strive to increase the cost of the filming to 100 million. At that time, it would also be a publicity point for the public.