PREPARATION

Tao Mu's cameo role in the drama was a domineering CEO of a film and television company. According to the plot setting, after the website created by the male protagonist was on track and made some small successes, he learned that his old company, one of the most influential fashion magazines in China, was going to hold a charity gala. The protagonist tried his best to get an invitation and took the heroine with him to the gala. And it was there he met a certain film and television CEO. Then, after gaining the appreciation of the CEO, the male protagonist, who was already struggling with funds, finally got his first financing since he started his business.

In Tao Mu's original setting, all the plot points of the script were fictional and any similarity was a coincidence. However, in order to make "Fashion Storm" more realistic and connected to the hotspots of current affairs and to make the audience feel more immersive, Director Xiong Bao forced the screenwriters to change most of the fictional Fashion Storm props into those of real brand businesses, constantly interspersing hard and soft advertisements in the plot. At the same time, it could also achieve the satisfaction of both sponsors and audiences.

So Director Xiong, who had tasted the sweetness of doing so, simply and directly replaced the identity of the film and television CEO with Tao Mu himself. So this plot point became FlyNews.com and Summer Star Entertainment jointly holding a charity gala. The male protagonist did his best to get an invitation, and successfully chatted with CEO Tao at the charity gala (the topic of conversation being that "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", which was produced by CEO Tao, was a very good drama), and then achieved the appreciation of the bigwig Tao Mu, successfully getting the first financing for his website.

The adapted plot not only fit perfectly, but also closely followed the real hot spots in current affairs. And as Director Xiong himself promised, he indeed also promoted the charity gala and "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood".

And what "Fashion Storm" could get was a large number of A- and B-list superstars, influential figures in the fashion industry and advertising industry, as well as various business bigwigs making cameo appearances in an idol drama——

That's right, when Tao Mu started to prepare the project plan for the charity gala, he had already made a plan for it to be broadcast live on BulletScreen.com. To this end, the technical department of BulletScreen.com also specially purchased a server expansion, and made other technical preparations.

On the other side, FlyNews.com, Summer Star Entertainment, Longteng Entertainment and Xiaoheng Capital split up and used their respective company's personal connections to invite famous people from all walks of life to participate in the charity gala. Of course, when Tao Mu sent the invitation letter, he also mentioned that some of the video clips would be included in the TV series "Fashion Storm"——for example, the red carpet part and guest introductions. Specially asking permission in the letter if they could agree to this cameo appearance.

Tao Mu had a wide range of personal contacts and connections, and the A-list superstars he could invite included all the actors of the "Black and White" crew, plus the big names he met when he went to Zhou Yanqing's concert before. Needless to say, the other three companies have even stronger backgrounds.

If this plan could be successfully implemented, it was conceivable that the guest actors of "Fashion Storm" this time would be the most valuable and influential "extras" in the country. In every sense.

So even if FlyNews.com had been secretly finalizing the procedures for invited guests and the overall charity gala preparations. There were still many entertainment media who had heard news from various channels. This indirectly led to the search index of "Fashion Storm", charity gala, invited guests, etc. skyrocketing.

That man who could stir up a bloody storm in the entertainment industry was once again at the center of the whirlpool and became the focus of everyone's attention.