MY BELOVED

Don't know if it was because "Tao Mu" was too obsessed. In the dream, Tao Mu saw with his own eyes that after "Tao Mu" died, the world began to fall into reincarnation.

Speaking of reincarnation, according to Tao Mu's understanding, it was actually more like falling into a novel with "Shen Yu" as the protagonist. At the beginning of the story, under the influence of the protagonist's halo, Shen Yan, who once had a deep resentment towards Shen Er left over from the first life, switched the two children as she wished. Everything that followed was as described by Shen Chen. Eighteen years later, the two children accidentally met and their true backgrounds saw the light. The real Shen Er returned to the Shen family again, but he could not win the hearts of the Shen family no matter how he tried. Then there was never-ending unfulfilled wanting and feelings of being unable to let go, reincarnation and revenge again and again. Until Tao Mu——to be precise, Shen Er, exhausted any last trace of nostalgia and expectations he had for the Shen family.

And all those who have experienced the first life have become "Tao Mu"'s marionettes, and according to "Tao Mu's" wishes, they unconsciously cooperated with "Tao Mu"'s performance. This person, who was full of greed and resentment from the moment he appeared, finally got his wish and took away everything from "Shen Er". It also made the former Shen Er who was full of concern for the Shen family dissipate completely.

A tear fell from the corner of his eye, and a breaking sound came from the depths of his heart, as if a mirror was shattered, and Tao Mu only felt a sudden lightness in his body. It was as if he had broken free from some kind of confinement from deep inside his body. In the boundless darkness, like water waves rippling, a figure condensed out of the rippling water waves, and finally turned into the appearance of "Shen Er" in Tao Mu's impression.

He stood opposite Tao Mu. His face was sad, but there was a trace of relief in his eyes. In the end, he didn't say a word, just like fireworks, sparks of light suddenly gushed out from the inside of his body. Those lights gradually rose in the darkness, each bit of light holding a memory of the first life in which Shen Er spent with the Shen family, and finally melted into the boundless darkness, slowly dissipating forever.

And as those lights slowly disappeared, Tao Mu clearly knew that the trace of Shen Er's obsession with the Shen family that was buried deep in his heart had completely disappeared.

Life was too short and the reincarnation cycle was too long. No matter how sincere and strong the feelings were, they couldn't stand the wear and tear again and again. The former Shen Er was full of nostalgia and guilt for his family, so he was willing to fall into the reincarnation cycle created by "Tao Mu"'s greedy delusion. However, the accumulation of unfulfilled wanting and feelings of being unable to let go in each life was too tragic. These emotions accumulated slowly like sharp knife points, hollowing out the purest and strongest nostalgia deep in Shen Er's heart little by little. Until the last trace of love was pulled out, Shen Er, who was already bloody and unrecognizable, finally realized that he could no longer restore everything to the past of happier times. The Shen family he held close to his heart had already shattered into unglueable pieces in the long cycle of reincarnation——no, it should be that it had already shattered into unglueable pieces in the first life. It was just that Shen Er refused to accept this fact.

The father and brother in his heart had already disappeared in the car accident in the first life. So no matter how many times they reincarnated afterwards, Shen Shiyuan and Shen Chen's attitude towards Shen Er was like that of a stranger. However, Mrs. Shen and Shen Yan were resentful of Shen Er inviting the wolf into the house and causing the Shen family to be ruined in the first life. Therefore, in every reincarnation, Shen Er who returned to the Shen family had to face the reprimands and wariness of Mrs. Shen and Shen Yan. Because these two people subconsciously felt that Shen Er's appearance would bring the Shen family to an end. In their hearts, Shen Er was no longer a family member, but the chief culprit who caused the ruin of the Shen family.