YAN SHENG GOES ABROAD

Yan Sheng's press conference was like a stone that stirred up a thousand waves, and all the media and the melon-eating crowd instantly exploded.

The ones who jumped up and down first were still Shen Yu's fans. Just because their idol was young, simple, easy to trust others, and accidentally exposed his relationship, he was scolded by the whole Internet, and was also hanged and beaten by Yan Sheng's fans.

Don't even mention that it was just two celebrities announcing their dating status, even if two celebrities have been married and have children and have lived together for several years, there were still times when the fans of both still didn't like each other. Not to mention that Shen Yu only announced his relationship unilaterally before, and the channel for announcing his relationship was not very formal. So much so that he was ridiculed by the whole Internet for throwing himself at another man, and Yan Sheng's fans scolded him for deliberately smearing Yan Sheng's name. He was even deliberately misinterpreted by the media as having bad intentions.

But their little prince was only a nineteen-year-old child, how could he have such manipulative scheming? Shen Yu's fans felt extremely sorry for their little prince, and they could only post comments over and over again to argue that their Yu Yu was not that kind of person at all, there must be trolls out there who want to harm him. Regrettably, this yielded little success.

But at this time, Yan Sheng held a press conference to take all the responsibility on himself. Shen Yu's fans, who were anxious like ants on a hot pot, finally found a breakthrough. They hurriedly pushed all the blame onto Yan Sheng, and said with conviction that Yan Sheng, a scheming old man, was really scary indeed, one one hand while seducing their innocent and pure little prince, and on the other hand smearing himself and framing Shen Yu all over the Internet. Moreover, he was also a scumbag who was promiscuous and was not at all worthy of their Yu Yu. After all, Yan Sheng was just an ordinary actor. Even if he won the best actor award twice, he was still an actor. Just like a donkey was still a donkey when led to the capital, and a sparrow would never become a phoenix. An entertainer was always an entertainer. Don't look at how many wealthy young masters who often kept female stars, but there were definitely very few female stars who could really marry into a wealthy family. And after marrying into a wealthy family, there were even fewer female stars who could be accepted by their in-laws. But their Shen Yu was different. As we all know, Shen Yu was the Shen family's most beloved.....adopted son.

Therefore, Yan Sheng deliberately did so many things without the knowledge of their family's Shen Yu, it was all for the sake of being with Shen Yu justifiably. Even if he held a press conference to clarify the facts, and pretended to be affectionate and doting, the purpose was just to make Shen Yu owe him, and then let the Shen family accept him as a son-in-law. In the fantasies of Shen Yu's fans, even the fact that Shen Yu clearly being aware that the assistant surnamed Cao was not good yet he still complained about Yan Sheng to the assistant, resulting in that assistant taking the recording and selling it to gossip magazines, and later uploading the recording to the Internet, causing the exposure of the two's love affair had become part of Yan Sheng's far-sighted scheming and calculations.

Shen Yu's fans reached the climax on their own, and felt that although Yan Sheng was an old man with no great prospects, and manipulatively clinging to their pure and kind little prince, trying his best to marry into a wealthy family. But seeing that Yan Sheng was an old man who could still be a man and stand up for their little prince, these mother fans reluctantly agreed that Yan Sheng had the qualifications to pursue Shen Yu.

The arrogant attitude of Shen Yu's fans on the Internet immediately angered Yan Sheng's fans.

"Our Yan Sheng is an old man? A worthless entertainer? Deliberately smearing himself just to slander Shen Yu and then marry into a wealthy family? How hilarious. Not to mention how many years have passed since the Qing Dynasty had ended, there are still people who put on such a disgusting slave-like ingratiating face, kneeling down and licking the rich and powerful. But even if it was a rich and powerful family. Have a certain person's fans forgot what your idol is like? Actually saying something like the most beloved adopted son of the Shen family. Actually shamelessly sticking gold on your face, don't make me laugh. What's so noble about a fake that had occupied the nest for 19 years? He has already been kicked out of the Shen family yet you have the nerve to praise his noble pedigree? Do you think this is buying a pet and buyers look at pedigree?"