CAMEO & ACTING YOURSELF

After leaving Longteng Entertainment, Tao Mu, who originally had plans to visit the set of "Fashion Storm", was even more firm in his decision after Long Tianao's phone call.

Because it was lunch break, all the cast and crew sat in the pre-built studio rest area to eat. Knowing that Tao Mu was coming, Long Tianao also instructed his assistant to go to the five-star hotel to order two more tables of dishes, which could be considered as extra meals for everyone.

"You don't have to be so polite. I can also eat a boxed lunch." Tao Mu said with a smile. When he worked as a stand-in in H Town before, he couldn't even eat the boxed lunches that the crew provided for the actors. He could only eat the communal meals that the crew had prepared for the group extras but he still survived.

"You can't compare it that way." Long Tianao disagreed with Tao Mu's words: "It's because we have suffered hard times before that we have to work hard. After earning money, we naturally have to enjoy ourselves, right? Otherwise, why do you work so hard? Why not just be a salted fish."

Long Tianao's mindset was that when he was a hedonistic playboy, he lived an indulgent life of luxury. Now that he was working hard to generate income for the family, his living conditions must be twice the better! Otherwise, he had worked hard in vain, and he might as well remain as an idle young master at home.

Tao Mu chuckled and thought that Long Tianao's mindset was also quite interesting.

The director in charge of filming the weekly drama "Fashion Storm" was called Xiong Bao, a Taiwanese man who was over six feet tall and had big muscles. But when he spoke it was with the cutesy accent that was unique to Taiwan, and his inner heart was also very teenage pink. He was the most famous idol drama director and producer in Taiwan.

And he did not disappoint his famous reputation. At least two episodes of "Fashion Storm" have been broadcast, and the fact that it managed to reach the highest national audience rating of 3.5% for the ten o'clock evening slot was enough to prove that Director Xiong was indeed an impressive director.

And the most commendable thing about Director Xiong's idol dramas was that he could dig out the most handsome, beautiful and attractive side of all actors and actresses. In other words, basically for every actor/actress who participated in Director Xiong's idol drama, it became the drama that recorded the peak of their attractiveness.

With such a high aesthetic taste, Director Xiong was of course also appearance obsessed. When Long Tianao came to supervise the production, Director Xiong tried his best to persuade Long Tianao to play a cameo role. Now seeing Tao Mu's overly perfect, 360-degree handsome face without any flaws to speak of, Director Xiong felt that he could hardly breathe.

"Is Mr. Tao interested in filming idol dramas?" Director Xiong sidled over with bright eyes, and examined Tao Mu's face and figure with eyes that glowed a wolfish green. With his sharp eyes trained in idol dramas over the years, he was sure that Tao Mu must be physically fit and at least possessed six-pack abs. And there would also be beautiful dimples of Venus and a sexy Apollo's belt hidden underneath.

Director Xiong tried his best to restrain his eager hands, and begged softly: "Mr. Tao, do you want to be in an idol drama? You are so good looking, it's a pity not to do idol dramas. Just consider it as giving your fans a little benefit? And isn't memorializing one's most handsome appearance on the screen what all actors yearn for the most?"

"Mr. Tao, you must believe in my level of professionalism. I will definitely film the most handsome you and make you be the most popular new idol all over Asia, a superstar heavenly king. You know that beautiful boy group which caused a sensation in Asia in the past two years? The four of them were discovered by me. It's because they participated in my idol drama that so many girls are able to see their most handsome and charming side."