Ahhh...

It's awkward...

Maybe I shouldn't jump in this conversation.

I silently left first floor and went to meet my parents to wish them new year.

..

It's been a long day, I politely tried to stay away from Becky the entire day. Becky spent her day with Nop and Richie.

It's already 8pm, I am definitely very hungry. Me, Heng and Anong are together going for dinner now to the dinning hall. I have Bonbon with me as well.

My parents already went outside for dinner with friends.

We went in and John with other helpers greeted us by bowing their heads, we greeted them back.

I went in kitchen to talk with cooks to see what they have for Bonbon. Bonbon hasn't ever been in this house, so the cooks are not accustomed to what he likes.

After sorting things out, I came back to the dinning hall, I see Becky, Nop and Richie are also here.

Me and Becky just smiled at each other without saying anything.

It's still awkward...

Very awkward...

"You guys please settle down, I will just be back after giving food to Bonbon." I said.

I gave food to Bonbon, he was excited to eat as usual.

"My cute Bonbon. Awwww" I whispered to him and he barked in agreement.

When I went back to table, I saw Becky is sitting between Richie and Nop. I felt jealous, but it's good that we aren't sitting together because things are still.. awkward... between us...

I sat beside Heng. We all did dinner and we laughed alot on jokes, we also discussed about the party.

It's already 10 now, so we decided to go back to our rooms to take some rest.

"Becky let's go!" I said picking up Bonbon in my hands.

"We should reconcile now" I thought in my mind.

..

We left Bonbon to his room on second floor and came back to my room.

I closed the door behind me. Becky is not looking at me, she is definitely angry at me about yesterday.

"I am sorry Becky!" I said hugging her from back.

"What happened yesterday will never happen again and we will always stay friends, sorry for what I did yesterday" I said to her still hugging her.

"And are you sorry about any other things?" She asked.

What else did I do?...

"Sorry for everything Becky."

"Leave me P Freen" she says in frustration.

I went away from her, giving her some space.

Silence...

Silence...

She isn't saying anything.

It's awkward...

"What did I do Becky? You tell me and I will apologize, I promise".

"Don't you want to tell me anything P Freen?".

"You are cute...?" I said smilingly.

"I like you ...?" I said making finger hearts.

"You are very scary when you are angry, but you still look cute...?" I said pulling her cheeks.

Whatever I say is making her more angry. I think I should just stop trying now...

Silence...

Silence...

Awkward Silence...

"You are really not gonna tell me P Freen!?"

Silence...

"You are now in relationship with Heng but you still haven't told me about it? And why the heck are you calling me Becky from morning? Was us kissing that awkward for you?" She released all her anger out, she starts crying in anger.

I am shocked, she is really a silly girl, angry at me without any real reason.

"Stop it now silly!" I sat on the couch and pulled her to sit on my laps. I wiped her tears and then pull her to hug me.

"Firstly who said that I am in relationship with Heng? Weren't you talking to his girlfriend Anong? We cannot be in relationship with each other ever because that will be incest. Gross!"

Becky looks at me silently.

I look back in her eyes with scolding look on my face.

"Secondly, about last night's kiss, who says it was awkward.... I mean it was awkward at first but then...."

Silence....

"Then what?" Becky tightens her hands around me.

"Then I REMEMBERED, I remembered that it's you, my silly" I said to her and give a peck on her lips.

We hug each other for 5 minutes, then Becky breaks the silence.

"I was jealous of you and Heng today. Because of my misunderstandings we weren't able to spend time together today".

"Ahhh... Ahhh... This is awkward... Promise me that next time if you have any misunderstanding, you will come. And talk to me" I said.

Becky kisses me on cheeks "Sorry P Freen for misunderstanding you, I promise you next time this will never happen.".

"No... I won't forgive you".

"Huh... Please... Forgive me!?" She kisses me on the nose.

"At one condition...."

"I will forgive you if you start calling me babe, I don't like P Freen" I said kissing her cheeks.

"Okay babe, please forgive your silly now!!!!"

I kissed her on lips and asked "Will you be me girlfriend?".