SHEN YAN'S FIGHTING POWER

Tao Mu looked at Luo Yang, whose temperament and mannerisms were the same as before, and nodded casually.

Speaking of which, the two haven't met since he schemed for Luo Yang's leg to be broken by Chairman Luo. Looking at how Luo Yang was jumping up and down now——

"Has your leg recovered?" Tao Mu asked politely.

For some reason, Luo Yang's recovered right leg subconciously took a step back. For some reason he felt an inexplicable pain in the calf bone: "It's completely healed."

Luo Yang paused and said, "Xiao Yu has transferred to Yan Film, did you know?"

Before he even finished speaking, Luo Yang began to regret bringing it up. Anyone who paid even a little attention to entertainment gossip knew about Tao Mu's frosty relationship with Shen Yu. He was clearly lifting the pot that couldn't be opened. (TN: touching upon a sore topic)

"But it doesn't count as a transfer. Although Xiao Yu has made a few dramas and films, he is not professionally trained, nor does he have much acting experience. Yan Film didn't accept Xiao Yu's transfer application at first. Yan Sheng acted as a go-between and the Shen Group also promised to donate a library to Yan Film. Only then did Yan Film agree. But after Xiao Yu transferred his student status to Yan Film, he has to start as a freshman." This way it could be considered to sound better.

"Actually, Xiao Yu originally wanted to transfer to the Shanghai Theatre Academy. It's a pity that Shen Yan, that vicious woman, made a fuss, and Mrs. Shen also asked had her natal family put pressure on the Shanghai Theatre Academy. Chairman Shen probably didn't want to upset the whole family for the sake of Xiao Yu, so Xiao Yu was sent to Yan Film."

"It's truly hateful, that vicious Shen Yan actually incited Mrs. Shen to go to the company to make a fuss because of this matter, and caused Mrs. Shen to force Chairman Shen to take back the apartment in Pudong District that he gave to Xiao Yu. By the way, even the film and television company that Chairman Shen gave to Xiao Yu was also snatched away by Shen Yan. Saying something like since Xiao Yu wants to devote himself to studying, there is no need to waste the resources of the film and television company. And dragging Xiao Yu to the bank to cancel the credit card that His elder brother gave to Xiao Yu. Only leaving 50,000 yuan for Xiao Yu's living expenses every month."

"I don't know what Chairman Shen and Shen Chen are thinking, but they even let Xiao Yu report to the school and live in the dormitory. Say, Xiao Yu is a celebrity at least, aren't they being too much, acting like this——"

"Okay, enough." Luo Xi interrupted her stupid little brother's complaints impatiently: "Shen Yu is not a child of the Shen family, so what right does he have to spend the money of the Shen family. Not to mention that while Shen Yu was still enjoying the resources of the Shen family, he allowed his fans to pour dirty water on Shen Yan, ruining Shen Yan's reputation, and forcing her to take the blame for him. Although Shen Yan is a bad apple as well, if Shen Yu had the slightest gratitude, there is absolutely no way he could do such an ungrateful thing. I can't believe you are speaking up for him so confidently."

"Is 50,000 yuan a month too little for living expenses? Do you know how much an ordinary white-collar worker who just graduated earns in a month in Beijing? What's wrong with living in a dormitory? There are so many college students all over the world who enroll every year. Aren't they living in dormitories all the same? When you studied abroad in the past, and when Mr. Li studied abroad, didnt you both also live in a dormitory? Mr. Tao started FlyNews.com from scratch, and his net worth is now tens of billions. But he still lives in Beijing Film's dormitory. Why Is it that when it's his turn, he is too noble to live in a dormitory, and by forcing him to live in a dormitory he is being wronged?"