Kidnapped date

Pete's POV:

"Pete!! Wait!! We need to talk!" Zee said while grabbing my hand. I was furious and immediately pulled my hand from his grip. "What do you want Zee? You want me to forgive? Fine!! I forgive you. Now stop troubling me!" I shot back at him. "Pete....?" He said in complete disbelief. Even I can't believe myself right now. "Listen Zee... Just.... Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk about anything." I said. "Please.... I just want to clear things up..." Zee pleaded.

"Zee, there is nothing left to be cleared. I know you are in relationship. I have accepted it. I am moving on with my life. And that's how it should be. Besides, rather than convincing me and trying to talk to me, you should get back to your girl. I don't think she would like the idea of you wasting your time with me." I said. "Wasting? Is that all you can think about? Did you forget about the time we spent together?" he asked in disbelief.

"No... But I am trying to. We stayed together because we liked to be together. It was not something mandatory. You met someone else, your priorities changed. I accepted it and moved on. My priorities changed too. I think we should stop discussing about it. There's no point in crying over spilled milk." I said. This time my tone was calm and I tried to hold back my emotions. That was all that I wanted to say before I turned back to leave.

"Pete, I wanted to ask you if you could help me with my assignments. I was heading to library." Ae requested. "Sure..." I said while smiling as I began to walk with him. "Pete!! Pete!! Listen to what I have got to say." I can hear Zee pleading but I didn't pay any attention.

Once we were out of sight, I let out a deep exhale while closing my eyes. "That was great. You did good." Ae praised. "Frankly speaking, it wasn't easy." I said. "But I am glad that you were able to speak it up rather than keeping bottled up inside." Ae said. "Actually, I was always considerate about Zee's feelings when it came to talking. I would get angry, annoyed, sulk but in the end reconcile. I thought that I was being dramatic and that Zee might leave me if I keep on sulking. But I never realized that he was never with me in first place." I spoke. It was hurting to speak like that but there was no way that I could deny the fact any longer.

"I can understand what you must be feeling. But let's say that whatever happens, happens for good. May be Zee would understand his mistake soon." He tried to encourage. But I don't know why it didn't bring smile on my face. May be I am more than angry with Zee that I am not wanting to reconcile.

We walked out of the place heading towards the library when Ae suddenly stopped. "Err.... I want to confess something." He said while scratching the back of his nape. I looked at him suspiciously while humming in response. "Actually, I don't need help with assignments. I just wanted to piss Zee off." He confessed. I expected myself to be angry with him for playing this trick but it rather made me laugh.

I didn't expect to enjoy something like this but damn, I must say that Zee was really pissed off when I walked away. Serves him right, he should feel the way I felt when he decided to date that girl. "Also... I was not even aware about where I was headed to when I left. It was on impulse that I wanted to get away from here as soon as possible." I admitted.

"Alright... then.... Can I ask you out?" he inquired. "OUT?" I was almost shocked. "Yes... Well... You don't want to stay here. We are having an entire day to enjoy since our work is done. It wouldn't hurt to go out." he replied. "It will hurt mister! If my father comes to know about this, I will be detained inside the house for another week." I stated.

"What if I take care of it?" he asked while wriggling his eyebrows. "Why do I feel like you are plotting something?" I asked while narrowing my eyes on him. A wicked grin appeared on his face confirming my suspicion. "I already am..." he replied proudly. "You are going to land me in trouble!" I shot back. "NO!!! I will handle this... I promise. And if anything goes wrong, you are free to do anything you want with me. Give me a chance na... na na na...." he pleaded.

Stupid CupidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara