Irresistible

Pete's POV:

"What am I thinking about?" he asked while leaning closer and wriggling his eyebrows. "NOTHING! It's already time up. Let's get going." I said while changing the topic. "I wish someday you will speak what's in your mind rather than me having to push you all the time." He said while sighing deeply. "It's your fault. You felt in love with me so now face the consequences too." I shot back.

"If... you are not going to say what you are about to speak.... How about a demo?" he asked. This pervert!! I pushed him aside and rushed out of the house. "Pete!! Wait!!" he called while rushing after me. "NO!! Keep your hands to yourself you pervert!!" I shouted. "Get back here!! I will tell you who the pervert is!!" he said while chasing after me. We both were running around the place like kids playing tag. I was laughing as I ran further with Ae right behind me. I am sure that he can catch me anytime but he was purposely letting me run.

After having ran some more, my legs finally began to give up and I had no other option then letting myself fall on the nearby bench all exhausted. "Were you running for marathon?" Ae asked while slumping down beside me while breathing heavily. "No... I was being chased by a wild animal." I teased. "Wait for few more days and you will see what this wild animal will do. Start preparing yourself already." He said.

The heartbeat which I was trying to calm down so badly skyrocketed the very next moment when I heard those words. He wasn't playing when he said those words. They already held a dark promise in them. I am sure to limp around by the time he will done with me. I can already see him planning.

"Stop it you!! You scare me more than my father." I mocked. "Whoa!! So finally there is something that I am better at than your father." He said. "Seriously Ae? You literally give me goose bumps when you speak. At least spare my heart because it's still trying to calm down." I complained. "Alright... Calm down and let's get going. It's already approaching 4.00 pm. We still need to drive for an hour to get back." He informed.

I nodded while moving to sit up straight while still panting heavily. After sometime, my heart beat was under control and we moved to get up. As we headed back to the entrance, I can see the servants waiting there. Ae walked up to them and I saw them handing him a bouquet of flowers. I guess Ae is missing his mother. Is he going to go to visit his mother's grave? I wish I could go with him just to say thank you to her for having given birth to this lovely person.

He thanked the servants and rushed back to me. "This is for you..." he said while handing me the flowers. I was puzzled when he held the bouquet in front of me. "But Ae... These flowers are meant for your mother." I replied. "Just think as these are her blessings. If she would have been alive, she would have really liked you and given you lots of blessings. But since she is not with us, these flowers are like her blessings. Just take them." he said while encouraging me to go ahead. "But what about your father? He might not like it." I spoke. "It's his wish too. He wanted you to have these flowers so that you will feel like you met my mother. Please don't deny now." Ae tried to coax.

I didn't have the heart to deny so I took the bouquet and bid my bye to the servants as we walked up to the car. Ae quickly opened the passenger side door for me and I slid inside while smiling. He closed the door shut and then rushed towards the driver side. I spared a glance at the clock that showed 3.55 pm. We just had an hour left in our hands to get back.

He started the engine and soon we were leaving this beautiful heaven behind. I wish I could stop the time so that I won't have to hurry to return back home. This place had me enchanted and I was feeling heavy while going away. I looked out of the window to see the vast stretch and the name of Ae's mother growing smaller and smaller as the distance got increased. Finally we were at the gate and we exited the place and the fields were no longer in view. I turned my attention back to the road and I felt a small tear escape my eye. I don't know why but it felt like I was leaving Ae's mother behind. I am sure this father son duo really can make you feel the existence of their beloved ones.