Returned from trip

Pete's POV:

Tin and Can returned back smiling after having sorted out the misunderstanding between them. "Everything alright?" Ae asked. "Yes... Looks like, someone is purposely trying to create some misunderstanding between us." Tin spoke. "Hmm... Can, just give me the number and I'll have someone check who is trying to do all this." Ae spoke.

Can agreed to it and we got back to doing our work. The remaining days were passed in all fun and enjoyment and I didn't even realize when the last day arrived. It was already time to leave and I felt like my heart was getting heavy. I have never thought that I would be this happy going out with my friend even for the educational trip. I had the best time of my life.

We boarded the bus soon after breakfast since it was going to take 6 hours to return back. It was already 10.30 am when we finally left. When we arrived back, Ae's car was already waiting for us. The drive came running up to us and took the bags and placed them into the car while Ae and I walked hand in hand. "Where are we going?" I asked again. "Have patience my love... You'll know soon." He replied as he opened the car door and gestured me to get inside.

I slid into the car and he soon followed in. The driver occupied his place after having placed our luggage in the trunk and soon began to drive the car. I was finally back in the town but I still had some more time to enjoy myself before returning back home. Driving through the main route amidst the heavy traffic, the car finally took the left turn that led to the hotel owned by Ae's family. We arrived there and the guards opened the gates allowing the car to be driven inside. I can see that there were no tourists or any other people around except for the staff who was busy with their work.

The car stopped at the entrance and the guards stepped forward opening the doors. I smiled at them while stepping out and soon, Ae was there beside me. "Welcome to our small vacation." He said while sliding his hand into mine and interlacing our fingers. "Why does it look empty?" I questioned. "Because the owner has personally booked it for 3 days and no other bookings are allowed." He replied.

Then, he pulled me inside while the guards and rest of the people took care of the luggage. We passed through several doors and Ae explained to me about everything. Though I had been here earlier, this still felt like experiencing it for the first time. Then finally, we stepped into the elevator that took us to the top floor. It looked quite odd to see that the whole place was empty except for the staff but it was because Ae wanted to make sure that I feel safe and can enjoy these few days without having to worry about anything.

Ae stepped out of the elevator pulling me with him. He pushed open the only door on the floor and then the beautiful room came into the view. The wide stretch walls and the big glass on the opposite side giving the view of the entire city was mesmerizing. One could sit there for hours and still won't get bored. The spacious room held a large couch. "Welcome to our penthouse... We will be staying here." Ae informed while showing me around. The place was more bigger than I thought to be. Such a spacious room with all the facilities, who wouldn't want it?

"I thought this will be a better place. Also.... I have something to show you." He said as he pulled me through the doors to the other side and pushed open the door of the balcony. There it was facing the sea, that beautiful balcony but that wasn't the only thing. There was a large swimming pool and a sunbed placed beside it. There were tables and everything else that one would need if they were going to spend their night outside basking in the moon light.

"You must be tired from the long journey, you should get fresh and meanwhile, I'll order food and inform phi that we have arrived at the hotel safely." He suggested. He was right... I do needed to get fresh and also inform phi about it. I walked back in and then grabbed the stuff that was already prepared for me before heading in the direction of the bathroom.