Like or dislike

Pete's POV:

"YOU PERVERT!! What have you been thinking all the time?? How dare you to even accuse me for your mistakes?" I argued. "My mistakes? Your lips look so kissable!!! Is that my fault?" he shot back. "And what about you? Huh?? When you roam around with your shirt's top two button open exposing your chest do you think that it is not a distraction? And when you flex your muscles in football field?? When you roll your sleeves up exposing those veins of your hand and then purposely strain them? Is it not something that you do purposely? Should I accuse you the same way? Huh?" I retorted.

"Oh!! Someone has been noticing. Thanks for confessing." He replied while grinning widely. What? Shiyaaa... I am seriously going to go down the drain without any doubt. My foul mouth is already getting me into lots of trouble. "Wait! What? I didn't mean that. I mean...... How dare you accuse me for your lewd thoughts?" I got back at him. "You have been drooling over me too. Isn't it fair enough that we both are on same page. Come on!! Admit it that you already like me." he teased.

"I don't like you.... Just get that into your head." I said in an annoyed tone. "Are you sure that you don't like me?" he asked. "Yes... I don't!" I shot back. The next moment he was over me again kissing me. My eyes shot wide open when he suddenly captured my lips. Damn!! He is such a trickster. But no matter what, I can't deny the fact that I loved the way he kissed. Or rather, I was already yearning for having these small moments with him.

Just like a popsicle in summer, my lips melted against his. His lips are addictive and the way he holds me and kisses me, it drives me crazy and makes me melt against him. Unconsciously, my hands held onto his shirt as his tongue intruded into my mouth, licking and caressing the surface. "nghhhh..." the soft voice rising from my throat was muted the next very second and the seat went more lower with him on top of me, sandwiching me between the seat and him. His ragged breathing was sending electric sparks over me while his calloused hands rubbed against my skin making me squirm and at the same time try to get more closer to him.

I closed my eyes falling into the trance and going with the flow. The saliva was slowly dripping down from the corner of my lips staining my chin. His tongue was slowly moving inside my warm cave, licking against my tongue before he began the battle to dominate. I had already lost to him long back.

Then there was this warm feeling against my skin that made me feel hot all over. My hands had been having the mind of their own and they effectively managed to get Ae's shirt unbutton and even send it flying to god knows where. My shirt was hanging lose over my shoulder as he moved to deepen the kiss. The sucking of my lips was getting more and more rough and his hands began to caress my skin.

The sudden jolt of electricity shooting through my body was his doing since he brushed his fingers against the nipple. My hard and painful buds got sensitive when he began to rub his fingers over them and even began to pinch. My hands got threaded into his hairs pulling onto the strands. This feeling was slowly overwhelming me.

He let go off my lips letting me breathe while he began to plant kisses over my cheeks and jawline, slowly going down to the neck. "Aee... Ahhh..." I called him which in return earned a hard suck on my neck. I tilted my head giving him better access. The pad of his thumb was rubbing over my shoulder as he darted his tongue out and licked my ear shell. I squirmed trying to pull away. I was very sensitive to the touch on ear.

But he didn't let me go. The more I pulled away, the more he tried to abuse it. "Ae... ahhh... Ae... Ae..." all I could do was to call his name and he only hummed in response as he continued to do what he was doing. My chest was heaving more rapidly and I felt like my heart was beating way faster but in sync with his.

If it hadn't been for his cell phone which rang right in this moment, we would have still continued and might have ended up getting late. Not to mention what we would have done inside the car on this road. Thank god the streets are deserted for my own good reason.