Misunderstanding

Pete's POV:

The next morning I was woken up with the feather light touches on my face. I blinked my eyes a few times before finally opening them only to see the tender and loving gaze of my lover. He smiled and leaned closer, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "Good morning love.." he greeted. "Good morning khrab Ae..." I said while smiling.

"You know what's so special about today's morning?" he asked. I looked at him confused not knowing what he was trying to say. "No...?" I replied being clueless about what he was talking about. "It's the fact that you are besides me and I don't have to hurry to leave. I don't have to worry about you getting in trouble and most importantly I can enjoy this beautiful morning with the most beautiful person." He replied.

I smiled while scooting closer and gently placing my palm over his cheeks. "What if say that this is the best morning of my life too?" I asked. "Then there is nothing that would make me more happy. Knowing the fact that you are happy makes me feel happy too." He said, his hand coming up and gently caressing my cheeks. I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his touch. It was so beautiful to wake up to a morning with your lover beside you. I never have dreamt that my life would be this beautiful.

And when just I was enjoying his presence, I felt his lips on mine. That addictive taste was back again and I didn't realize when my arms got wrapped around him pulling him closer. The way he was softly nibbling on my lower lip was making me go crazy. But then, he slowly pulled away after giving a little bite to my lip. "I so much want to continue but we still have to go out and do the work otherwise Pond wouldn't waste a minute in gossiping and spreading rumors. I was a bit reluctant to let him go but I know that we needed to get up and get cleaned before walking out of the room. Everyone would have probably woken up now.

We got fresh and came to the main area to find everyone busy with the work. People were busy with preparation of breakfast and each one was distributed some or the other work. We headed straight to where our gang was busy washing the vegetables. "Good morning..." I greeted. "Good morning oh beautiful." Pond greeted back. That just earned him a kick right on his left leg.

"Damn man!! You stupid prick! That hurts." Pond complained. "Than who asked you to flirt with him? You dickhead!!" Ae cursed. "Geez!! I just called him beautiful while greeting him. That was a compliment and not flirting." Pond shot back. "You could have just called him by his name. Why do you always want to invite some or the other trouble?" Ae asked. "There is no other trouble in my life rather than you. If it wasn't for you, my handsome face wouldn't have been bruised." Pond accused.

"Stop it you two!!" Can said in an annoyed tone. I can clearly see that he was not in a good mood. "Are you alright?" I asked while being careful. "Yes... What would probably happen to me? I am fine and doing good. Please shut your mouth and concentrate on work." Can snapped. Alright, so there is definitely some problem.

"They had a fight..." Peak whispered in my ear. "Why?" I asked being careful that it wasn't audible to others. "Tin went to sleep early last night and that pissed him off. He then showed up at our room asking if he could sleep with us." Peak narrated. "And where is Tin now?" I asked while looking around for Ae's cousin.

"He is with the other group that went out to collect some wood for fire. Can had been arguing with him since morning so he thought that he should let Can have some time to think and reflect on what he was doing before coming to talk to him. But it looks like it had the other effect, Can has turned more grumpy and complaining all the time. He even smacked Pond because he accidentally dropped some veggies. That wasn't necessary though." Peak informed.

I looked at my friend who was pouting while still continuing to wash the veggies. He didn't look in his high spirits and nor was he his usual bubbly self. I think we need to help him out. "Ae..." I called while trying to gain attention of my lover. He immediately looked at me and I gestured him to follow me.