Inside the tent

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

He smirked as he began to move his fingers in and out of the butt hole while I continued to palm his length. But the feeling I had was overwhelming. His free hand began to undo the buttons of my shirt. He managed to unbutton it completely and pushed the fabric aside while latching onto my nipples. "Ae... Ahhh..." I cried out when I felt his tongue flick over my hardened bud.

But he didn't stop, rather he began to suck on them brutally hard. My hands began to work faster, stroking his length with a little more speed which resulted in him repeating the same. His fingers were moving in and out of my puckered hole more rapidly. I was slowly falling into trance with the way he was pleasuring me. He was biting and sucking on my buds turning them more hard and darker.

"Ahhh..." I cried out loud when I felt something inside me getting teased. His fingers working in and out of my hole managed to hit the sensitive spot inside which had me squirming. I squeezed his length in response which earned me a deep groan. He pulled away from me and his fingers too left my hole.

For a moment I thought that I did something wrong but then I noticed him getting rid of his clothes. My shirt that was hanging loosely over my shoulder was pulled off and tossed aside before he moved to get rid of my pants. "A-Aeeee...." I called while trying to grab his hands and stopping him from pulling off my pants. He looked up at me. "Ssshhh... Calm down... I promised you not to do anything unless and until you are ready." He assured.

"B-but you are taking it off." I pointed out. "Yes.... Am I not allowed to explore?" he asked. I blushed while hearing the way he quoted it. I buried my face in crook of his neck feeling utterly shy. "I am just warming up. And the rest, we can do it when you are ready. But it's not like we can't do other stuff." He said. "What are you planning to do?" I inquired. "Collecting my reward." He replied.

"What if you lose control?" I questioned. "Just your one look and I will be able to control myself. I know you are not ready and I don't want to force you. I respect your decision and will wait for you to be ready. But till then, we can try new things. Isn't it?" he said. I hummed in response while slowly pulling away. "So.... Can I?" he asked.

I moved to sit up a bit so that he can pull off the pants. He seemed to be in quite a rush as he pulled down the pants along with boxers. Right now, we both were completely naked. His hands began to trace my skin going up and down my sides as he looked at me, as if he was drinking in my appearance.

"So beautiful and tender... So delicate and soft..." he said as he moved his finger over my skin in ghostly manner. But his words made my insides tingle. "A-Aee... Stop looking at me like that..." I said while looking away in order to avoid looking at him. "Why?? Am I not allowed to appreciate how beautiful my boyfriend looks?" he asked. "N-no... But you are making me shy..." I complained.

"Why are you so shy? It's just you and me... even the lights are dimmed." He replied. "Yes... B-but...." I didn't know how to explain. "But what love...?" he asked. "A-Ae.... Stop asking me khrab." I whined. The next moment, I was grabbed by ankle and pulled strongly to lie down on my back. He hovered over me with a teasing look on his face.

"You look so cute when you complain. I am glad that it's just me who gets to witness this sight of yours. And I am more than happy that it's only me who will get to see this treasure." He said. My painfully hardened length was begging for some attention. The next moment, I saw him leaning closer to my private parts and his hot breathe tickled my skin. "A-Ae...." I called while propping myself up on the elbows and looking down at him.

He pressed his lips over my thighs planting soft kiss as if little more force would bruise it. My whole body felt like it was being set on fire. He planted kisses over my thigh going down to the knee and then ankle. I was almost out of breathe as I watched him play with my body. His hands were holding my ankle as he darted his tongue out and licked the ankle sensually slow. It made the goose bumps rise on my body and I fell back on the mattress breathing heavily.