Partner in crime

Pete's POV:

So, after dropping the said 'ghost' to the dorm, Ae returned back to the class while we made way to our own. And then, we were soon informed about the call from the club asking for our presence. So after the classes got over, we headed straight to the club to check on what was the issue only to find everyone present. The head of the club than began to speak about the reason why he called everyone in the auditorium.

Since the nature club had recently finished with the activities, they had now organised a short trip to plant trees. It was going to be four days and three nights stay. Everyone was excited except me because there was no way that I would get to go for the trip. Can and all will be enjoying themselves while I would be at home. As soon as the meeting was over, everyone got dispersed and began to plan about the trip.

I can hear Can, Peak and Tin talk about the packing and things they will need for the stay. They were already making the list. It looked more hurting when I heard them mention about what they gonna do.

"Hey!!! What happened? Why are you looking upset?" Ae asked as he approached me. "Nothing..." I said while sighing. "I don't believe that. You definitely have something running in your mind. Did someone hurt you? Did Zee do something?" He got concerned seeing me avoiding the question. "No... It's just that... I envy others. They are getting to go to trip while I will have to stay home. There is no way that my father will actually allow me to go for the trip." I informed.

"Are you upset because you are not getting a chance to go for trip?' he asked. "Hmmm... It would have been nice if I would have gone out with them. I would be glad if I get to have this trip with my friends. But I am also aware that it's not possible." I spoke. "Don't worry... You have me and I will make everything fine. Just trust me." Ae assured.

I knew there was no way things would work out but nevertheless I nodded in response. As usual, we returned back home after classes. Ae accompanied me all the way with his car following the bus. I bid my bye and got off the bus, dragging myself into the house. That familiar car was parked outside in the premises and I immediately fixed my appearance and straighten up before entering the house.

"Here he comes. You are early today. Didn't you have lectures?" Por inquired as soon as I stepped in. "The lectures got wound up early so I thought of coming back home and studying." I replied. "Good.... I am happy with your progress. If you be this sincere always, I won't have the reason to get angry. Now go to your room and quickly return to have tea." He said. I nodded and rushed to my bedroom.

I quickly messaged Ae informing him that por was home before I headed to get fresh. I couldn't waste much time since por didn't like waiting. I hasten with everything and immediately headed downstairs for tea. Por was seated at the dining table and mae was pouring the tea. I was right in time thankfully. "Sit down." Por ordered and I made myself comfortable on one of the chairs.

"I can see that you are doing good progress with your studies and also your behavior. There haven't been any complain about you this time. I will consider that you have learnt your lesson and are now focusing on your future. It will be better if you can continue the same way." Por spoke. I just nodded and began to sip my tea. He would never know whether am improving or not.

Earlier, I didn't have anyone with me but now, there is someone on whom I can rely on. There is someone who takes care of me and loves me. Someone who is always concerned about me and will go to any extent to protect me. I don't have to fear about anything now. I was sure that Ae would never allow anyone to hurt me. He had made me the stronger and better version of myself. I was more confident and happier than earlier. He is like a blessing to me.

"Excuse me por. I am done with the tea so I will return back to my bedroom to resume my studies. The exams are approaching and I don't want to waste time." I spoke while leaving the chair. "Good... You can go." He said. I retrieved from the dining room and headed straight back to the room. I closed the door and locked it before moving to check my cell phone. There was no message or call from Ae. Where did this person disappear?