Revelations

Third Person's POV:

"What do you mean? What the hell did you do?" Decha, Pete's father, shouted as he was speaking on the cell phone. "How can an unconscious person escape from your grip?" he asked. His expression turning furious. "NO!!! I don't care what you do but I want him back!!" he ordered and disconnected the call. "Por, what happened? Is Pete alright?" Phat asked when he saw his father annoyed.

"He escaped." Decha replied. "What? But how is that possible? Por, what did you do to him? Did you kill him?" Phat was now getting anxious when he heard the news. "I didn't do it!" Decha denied. "I don't believe you!! You have always been hurting him and wished that he was dead. How can I believe you that you didn't kill him?" Phat asked in disbelief.

"Phat... It's not what you-" "It's exactly what I think. I can't take it anymore. It's about my brother and I need to inform the cops right now. God knows what my bunny would be going through." Phat interrupted, turning around and hurriedly began to dial the numbers. His hands was trembling as he felt scared inside at the mere thought that his brother was somewhere unsafe.

"Stop it!" Decha said while trying to stop Phat but the elder brother was way determined. He called the cops and informed them about the missing person and soon the police vehicle was parked outside the house and the cops were rushing in.

Decha was furious with what his son did but he had to maintain his calm and pretend that he hadn't done anything. "We got a call for a missing person. Was it from you?" One of the cop inquired. "Yes... my brother has gone missing." Phat replied before Decha could speak anything. "Alright, can you tell me in detail about what exactly happened?" The cops demanded.

"Phat, I'll explain it.." Decha tried to stop but Phat wasn't going to allow his father to ruin anything further. "No... Officers, my brother had been to trip and he returned home yesterday. But my father didn't like him being out with his friends and locked him away in the room. After sometime, he called two people and then injected my brother with medicine and asked those people to take him away. We tried to stop him but he didn't listen. And now we got a call saying that my brother is missing. I don't feel right. I am scared that something must have happened to my brother." Phat spoke, his eyes getting filled with tears.

The mother standing close by was already weeping when she heard the news, she was already broken by pleading to her husband to not to take her son away but Decha had turned blind eye to all the pleas. "It's all your fault!! If something happens to my Pete, I won't ever forgive you!!" the mother said, she was completely broken.

"T-that is not right... Officers, let me explain." Decha tried to convince the cops. "Sir, hearing from what your wife and son is speaking, this is a crime. Firstly, you tried to lock him up and then calling people to take him away while being injected with some drugs. This comes under the offence. We need to know about whom you have hired and where your son probably has been taken. And it will be better if you co-operate with us otherwise things might not end up good for you." The cops warned.

"Officers, I am telling the truth. Nothing happened, Pete is at his granny's place." Decha tried to convince. "This is the last time we are asking before we have to take you away for investigation. We will collect each and every evidence. Officers, check for all the rooms and try to recover the CCTV footage. We need all the evidences that can lead us to the victim." The senior officer ordered. The other cops got busy investigating the house while the senior officer demanded for the explanation for the last time. "Listen mister, to make things easy for yourself, please tell us the truth. We will find the missing person either way but if anything happens, you will be the prime suspect and will be liable to punishment." The officer spoke.

Decha was aware that he had screwed up real bad this time and he needed to confess everything. He gave the details about Pete's whereabouts and the names of the person who were called for the purpose of kidnapping. Phat was watching all this and then he fished out his phone and dialed a number. After two rings, the person picked up the call and answered in a bored tone, "What is it?"