No longer innocent

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

I looked into Ae's eyes as I brought my hand up and held the finger that was placed over my lips. Circling my lips around the finger, I darted my tongue out and gave it a lick before moving to suck on it. I could see Ae's eyes glowing when he felt the tease. "Don't test my patience love... things might not end well." He warned. "What if I want it to not end well?" I challenged while looking at him. I didn't know which ghost possessed me but I was being very brave tonight.

His eyes shone with a glim of excitement when he heard my words. He inhaled sharply as he slid down on bed. Shifting in the bed a bit, he leaned closer while still breathing heavily. His hot breathe began to fan my face as he gently placed his lips over his finger on my lips, slowly pulling the finger away and letting our lips get connected. The touch made my insides tingle and I wrapped my arms around his nape pulling him closer. His one hand was placed beside my head resting on the pillow while the other one was gripping the headboard.

He slowly pressed his body to mine as he began to nibble on my lips. I darted my tongue out licking his lips which got him more excited. Pinning me to the mattress with force, he hovered above me, hands moving to grab mine. He pinned them above my head holding them in tight grip with his one hand while his other hand came down, moving over my chest and then going down to my waist. He squeezed my sides making me squirm as he thursted his tongue inside my mouth.

His dominance always excited me and I was willing to give in. I let his tongue intrude my cave teasing and caressing my inner walls and battling with my tongue. I wriggled in his grip trying to free myself. I wanted to touch him, and feel his calloused hands over mine. I loved the way he touched me, loved the way his hands glided over my body in ghostly touches as if he was being very careful of not getting me bruised.

I squeezed my thighs together in excitement as his hands reached my chest and began to unbutton the shirt. My insides were fluttering when his fingers brushed against my skin. Within no time, my shirt was completely unbuttoned and the fabric was pushed aside.

He let go off my lips, pulling away from me and looking at my face intensely. "You look so tempting right now that it's impossible to restrain myself from doing something unholy." He said. "Please... I want you to do it..." I begged. He leaned closer touching his nose to mine and rubbing it gently over it. "I want to... Trust me... But I want it to be special... It's not just having sex but it's making love and I want it to be very special." He said. But I was having none of it. I wanted him, I wanted him to do something, I wanted him to claim me to be his. Or may be it's a way that I want to be connected to him.

"Ae... Please..." I pleaded while wriggling in his tight grip trying to free my hands. He let go off my hands and I immediately wrapped them around his nape pulling him down into another passionate kiss. His hands began to caress my skin and I loved the little jolts of electricity that I felt all over my body. Tilting my head, I tried to gain better access to his lips while his hand got fisted into my hairs pulling on the strands.

I could feel something poking me down there and I smiled realizing what I did. I was feeling the same too. I ground my hips against him for friction and I felt him groan in kiss. He pulled away and looked at me with dark eyes. "Are you aware about what you are doing?" he asked while panting. I can clearly see that he was trying to hold himself back. "I know...." I replied while repeating the same move to grind my hips only to hear him hiss. He closed his eyes while licking his lips.

"Then be prepared to muffle your moans naughty boy. Because you have already got me worked up and I can't control myself." He warned. That dark promise had me excited and I wanted to go on the adventure that was waiting for me so eagerly. I nodded while moving to shift in bed as he slowly hovered over me. My hands working on undoing his shirt as he leaned closer and began to nibble on my neck. "Ahhh... Ae..." I moaned when I felt him lick a long strip over my neck before blowing on my soft spot.