Trip

Pete's POV:

Time flew by and the day of trip arrived. I had already packed my bags and everything was kept ready. Phi had checked that I had everything that was necessary for the trip but there was nothing to worry about since Ae was there to take care of me. Since the luggage was heavy, my father had allowed me to travel with Ae since phi had personally requested him for so and since he was already aware about Ae, he didn't object. Money and brain was all that was his first priority so there was no way that he could deny any request made.

So, Ae was there outside my house waiting in the car, impatiently, while phi and I carried my luggage. If it was possible, Ae would have rushed to take the bags from my hands but it would have looked obvious so he had to hold himself back.

After placing the luggage, I got comfortable in the backseat while biding everyone good bye. "Have a safe journey bunny and I will miss you." Phi said. "I will miss you too phi." I said. It was going to be the first time that I would be away from my family. "Ae, please take care of him. He had never been anywhere alone." Phi requested. "Don't worry phi... I will take care of him..." Ae assured. I smiled as the car slowly began to move away. When we were out of sight, Ae pulled me closer and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of you..." Ae said. "I know... But I am just worried about Zee... I have this unsettling feeling that he is surely going to do something." I spoke out my concern. "Leave your worries to me and I will deal with them. I have already informed some people to look into this matter and keep eye on Zee. You can be assured that I will handle it." Ae tried to pacify.

"I know Ae... It's just that... I am worried that he might hurt you. Last time, during the football game, he was unfair. I don't think he will be fair this time too because he is used to cheating. Though I have supported him previously, now I feel guilty about it and also feel like I have been the reason for the encouragement of this behavior." I spoke. "It wasn't you love.... It's just the fact that you had feelings for him because of which you avoided looking at his wrong side. It's not your fault. And Zee had been really cunning and manipulating you. And he used your love and trust for his own benefit." Ae spoke.

"I know... I should have been more careful about everything. I shouldn't have trusted him blindly." I spoke. "Love, let's not talk about him? We are going on a trip and finally, we are getting to spend time together without having to worry about anything. I don't want someone so useless to ruin it." Ae tried to divert my attention.

"Hmmm... So... You didn't tell me what you are planning to do after the trip." I inquired. "It's a secret and you will love it." He replied. "I am sure to love it because I am aware that you will think about me before deciding anything. But I am dying to know about where exactly are we going. At least give me some hint." My curiosity was consuming every thought and I wanted to know what Ae had planned for us.

"I won't tell you exactly where but it's a place you have been to and also, there wouldn't be anyone around to disturb us. I have already ordered to arrange everything as per the schedule so you can just relax." Ae stated.

We reached the campus where everyone was gathered and eagerly waiting to board the bus. Tin, Can and Peak were already waiting for us. Ae asked me to go ahead while he grabbed my luggage and began to drag it. I can see that all were wearing casual clothes rather than the everyday uniform. It looked colourful and lively today. Also, they were in high spirits.

"Finally, the most awaited person has arrived." Can said while looking at me. "You are making me feel as if I am some VIP." I complained. "Aren't you? We had to take so much of trouble to get you to come to the trip? Shouldn't you be considered to be a VIP? And then again, you are walking empty hands while Ae is carrying the luggage." Can pointed out. "That's because the bags are heavy and I can hardly lift them." I replied.