Intruder

Pete's POV:

It was late night and I had just returned to my bedroom after having had my dinner. I had a chat with Ae who was asking me about how things were at home and I narrated to him everything that happened. He too felt relaxed after knowing that por didn't trouble me much.

Since I had already packed my things and kept my stuff ready for tomorrow, I had nothing to do other than going to bed. I locked the door and turned off the lights before moving to lie down on bed. My mind travelling to the visit to the plantation earlier. Unconsciously, my hand came up and traced my lips which were kissed by him. I can still feel him on my lips even though it had been hours.

I closed my eyes recalling the memories from car. I smiled while thinking about what we did. This was the first time to experience something like this and with Ae, it felt so magical. I couldn't help myself form blushing as I thought about everything.

For tonight, sleep will surely ditch me because I was way too excited to go to sleep. All I could think about was the touch of his hand over my body and his lips against mine. Just this little and I was yearning for him. What will happen when.....?

'You stupid Pete!! Get your thoughts on track. Stop being the pervert like your boyfriend. Where is that innocent person who always thought about sweet things and without any lewd thoughts? I am telling you, get yourself together. You look like a teenage girl in love.' My mind scolded me.

Yes, my mind, which went for a walk when I was with Ae and ditched me when I needed it the most. And now, here it is, scolding me and telling me what is right and wrong after ruining everything. It's better I don't listen to it and follow my heart. This cheater will disappear again when Ae will come into view.

I didn't even came to know about how the time passed by as I lay on bed thinking about the events of today. How beautiful it could be if I have Ae by my side all the time. I never had this type of craving earlier. With Zee, I was just satisfied seeing him even if we didn't get to speak. But with Ae, it's different, like if I don't get to speak to him, I feel this emptiness, I want him to be around me all the time, to have him close and listen to him, his presence was so soothing to my anxious heart.

For a moment, I felt this urge to call him and speak to him but then, my brain was there to tell me how I am wrong this time and how I should get a hold of myself. Staring at my cell phone for almost 10 minutes and watching the black screen, I finally tossed it aside and close my eyes shut. My mind was still clouded with the memories that were preventing sleep from taking over. How I wish him to be there here with me.

With the ticking of clock I slowly began to feel the tiredness of the day crawling in as my eyelids turned heavy. I began to get different visions as I was falling into slumber. But suddenly, a loud thud woke me up and I looked around the room. My heart was racing when I noticed the window was open and the curtains were swinging. I immediately got a glimpse of some movement near the window and hurriedly tried to grab the phone but the next moment, I was attacked and my mouth was covered the very next second preventing me from screaming. I trashed in bed trying to free myself but the person was holding onto me very strongly.

I somehow managed to grab the vase placed on the night stand and hit it on the head of the other person. "OUCH!" he screamed while letting me go and falling down beside me on the bed. I didn't waste any time and immediately sat on him while holding the vase in my hand and pulled away the mask he was wearing.

"AE?" I called in almost panic. He was holding his head while groaning in pain. "Is this how you welcome your guest?" he asked in annoyance. "This is how I welcome a thief or rather a trespasser." I replied. "But I am not either of them!" he argued. "What do you call a person who breaks into someone's house in the middle of the night without permission?" I asked.