Approach

Pete's POV:

Hi, I am Pete. I am in first year of my post graduate studies. If you ask me about my life, it's good. I have friends, I have close friends and I have someone special. My morning starts with waking up early and getting fresh before heading to the dining room for breakfast. My mom always keeps my breakfast and lunch box ready by the time I arrive.

"Good morning mae..." I greeted as I sat down for breakfast. "Oh my lovely baby... Good morning... did you sleep well?" mae inquired. "Yes mae... I am leaving early because I have some work to finish. Also, I have some pending assignments which needs to be submitted." I informed. "I know my child. I have kept everything ready. Just eat your breakfast while I get your lunch box." Mae said.

I finished my breakfast and then moved to grab my bag before leaving the house. I walked down the lane heading to the bus stop. The early morning breeze blew past me leaving a beautiful sweet sensation over my body. It carried the scent of morning dew and the mixed fragrances of the flower which had just bloomed. This feels so good.

As I reached the bus stop, I can see some of the elders already present and waiting for the bus. I looked at my watch which indicated that there were still 5 minutes left for the bus to arrive. Pulling out the headphones from my bag, I plugged them into my cell phone and turned on some music. This felt like a perfect morning to me.

The bus arrived after 5 minutes and I can see people rushing to board it. I followed after them as I knew that there was no need to hurry since the bus wouldn't leave before all the passengers have boarded it. I occupied the seat at back and then continued to listen to the music till I finally reached the destination. I got down and then headed in the direction of university while humming the melody.

From a little distance, I can see Can and Peak already waving at me. I smiled while pulling off the earphones and rushing to meet them. "Pete, the assignment is due tomorrow!! What are we going to do?" Can asked. "I am already done with it. We can go to library after classes to finish the remaining part." I informed. "Thank God!!! It relieves me off the stress." Peak said.

I looked around the place to check for the other person who was not around. "He is in canteen." Can said. "He forgot to have breakfast. As soon as we arrived, he was rushing to the canteen." Peak explained. "Then we should get going. You know he will stay stuck there if we don't pull him out." I said. "Pete, good luck to you because am not tagging alone. He doesn't listen to anyone except you. We will reserve you a seat for lecture. Till then... See you around." Can said while walking away and pulling Peak along.

I pouted while looking at them before moving to head in the direction of the canteen. I can hear the loud sound as the music was being played in the canteen in full volume. Lot many people were seen walking in and out of the canteen. I closed my eyes while sighing heavily before moving to enter this place for my mission. I looked around to see where that stupid was only to find him at the table far away, flirting with the girls from other faculty.

I narrowed my eyes on him as I marched straight in his direction with anger. "ZEE!!" I called and he immediately stumbled on his foot. "P-Pete...?" Zee said while looking at me. "What time is it?" I asked while looking at him. "8.30... I guess..." he replied. I grabbed the tissues from the tissue box and handed them to him. "Wipe off that drool." I said.

"Oh Pete come on!!" he said stepping forward but I held my hand up stopping him. "It's 8.45.... You can continue your flirting and I am heading back." I said while turning around and walking away. "Pete! Pete!!! Love!! Listen to me at least!!" Zee was calling from behind. But I cared less. I just pushed the people aside while I stepped out of the canteen and headed to the classroom in anger.

I entered the classroom and slammed the bag on desk while sitting down. "Woah!! Easy man!!" Can said. "Just don't say anything... I am trying to calm down myself." I replied. "He caught him again!!" Peak whispered. "Damn!! It's going to be a war whole day!" Can replied. "You both, don't let him know that we are going to library after classes. Let him go around with those chicks and hell I care about him." I said while fuming in anger.