A long night 1

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

His warm hands were moving over my body, igniting the flames of desire which made me burn with excitement. This was going to be the most awaited moment of my life. His hands came up and began to rub my nipples while tongue was licking my neck and ear. I closed my eyes while I pressed myself against him. Right now, because of water, I felt like I was floating rather than standing.

The bulge forming in his boxer was pressed against me and I felt hot all over my body. My mouth was open, gasping for air while my hands reached up to his hands that were busy abusing my nipples. "Ahhh... A-Ae..." I moaned. It was getting really difficult to hold myself up with the way he was playing. I was slowly losing my balance as I was getting drowned into the pleasure.

Not able to hold myself back, I turned around in his embrace and smashed my lips against his, my arms getting wrapped around his nape, holding him close. His hands were on my waist, pulling me closer to him as he began to devour my lips, sucking on them. How much I have craved to feel those lips again on mine. The water around us began to ripple due to the movements. The air blowing from the sea was leaving a cold feeling over the body which made me crave for his warmth more and more.

My tongue darted out and licked his lips and I felt him smile with the gesture. I wanted him as much as he needed me. He opened his mouth allowing me to pry my tongue inside and explore the cave. His tongue too began to play with mine, sucking on it occasionally before letting me do the same. His hands that were on my waist, went down to my buttocks and he squeezed them hard, it made me gasp which allowed him to attack me. His tongue intruded my mouth and began to devour it, swallowing all the moans that were possibly going to escape the very next moment.

He pulled me up against him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began to move, causing the water around us to undulate gently. The next moment, I felt the edge of the swimming pool against my back. Our lips were still sealed and he continued the work of devouring my lips. The more he kissed me, the more I yearned for him, it felt like frenzy.

My fingers got threaded into his hairs, pulling him closer while his one hand held my waist and the other nape, holding me carefully in order to get better access to my lips. "Ummm... Mmmmhhh..." the sounds escaping my lips were breaking the silence of the night.

Pulling away a little from me, he looked at my face. I don't know how I look but the way he looked at me and his eyes got dark, it was enough for me to know that I looked like a complete mess. "Do you mind... If... We make love tonight?" he asked. I never expected him to ask for the permission though. But I should have known that he was always considerate about my feelings.

"Ae... I want you... Please... I crave for you... Don't ask me... make me yours... I am yours Ae..." I said while bringing my hand to caress his cheek. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. Then, he leaned closer and nuzzled at my neck, breathing in deeply. "Your scent is intoxicating...." He rasped out while darting out his tongue little and licking my neck. My hand that was resting on his shoulder curled up and I closed my eyes tilting my head upward letting him do as his wish.

I felt his lips trail around my neck before finally coming close to my adam's apple. A light lick and then there was a soft bite over it before his lips moved to the other side. He began to nibble on my skin leaving bruises and all I could do was moan his name. My little buddy down there was already excited and trying to poke out his head from the innerwear.

Now, my legs were just dangling from the edge with him standing in between them. His lips trailed from my neck to my chest before finally landing onto the nipples. He licked the hard bud before biting it. "Ahhh... Ssssstttt...." I cried when I felt him nibble over the marked area. The way his teeth were moving over my nipple and his tongue flicked over it made me roll my eyes to the back. My head hauling and my back arching exposing my chest to him some more. And he took the opportunity to wrap his one arm around my back pulling me closer while he continued to abuse the nipple.

Stupid CupidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara