Robbed

Pete's POV:

I looked at Ae who was a little puzzled with the question. "Well... I saw you leaving with Zee and then as I was passing by the locker room when I heard Mark talking about some pictures. I thought it was something random and ignored it. But after two days when you didn't show up at the uni, I was concerned and inquired about you. It was then I got to know that you were punished because you went out with Zee and someone sent those pics to your dad. I asked a spy to investigate this matter and he told me that it was Mark who did all this. I wanted to strangle him right that moment but I had to wait for the right opportunity to take the revenge." Ae answered.

Now I was looking at him with my mouth hanging open. "Why did you do this?" I demanded still in disbelief. "Because you are my friend and I cannot see you getting hurt." He replied. Does friends help each other this way too? "Pete... I know I shouldn't interfere in your life without your permission. But I can't bear the thought of you getting hurt. You are too fragile and selfless that people take advantage of." Ae spoke.

"Thank you Ae... I never thought that someone would care for me this much. I always thought that it was my bad luck that landed me in trouble. I didn't knew that someone was actually plotting against me." I admitted. "Pete... You are too precious to know about anything. Your innocence makes me want to protect you but at the same time, I feel like taking that innocence away from you." He said.

My heartbeat skyrocketed when I heard those words. It was definitely not something that I expected. "I... Er... I... I will get back to work." I said while turning around to leave but he held my wrist stopping me. "Are you afraid?" he asked. "No..."I replied in an almost inaudible tone. "Then why are you leaving suddenly?" he questioned. I didn't have answer for it. How can I tell him how I feel when he says those words. "A... A-Ae.... Everyone will be searching for us." I reminded. "You are not leaving before you reply to my question." He said.

My heart was beating messily and I could feel myself almost gasping for air. "A-Ae... The CCTV cameras... We are being recorded." I pointed out. He loosened his grip on my wrist and I immediately rushed out of the place. What is this strange feeling that I have every time when he is close? I never felt this way with anyone. Not even with Zee? Why is he affecting me so much?

I returned back to where all were and began to work pretending as if nothing has happened. Ae appeared after a while and joined Tin with the work. We didn't to speak to each other after that.

Finally, we were done with everything before the day ended and tomorrow, we had an entire day for ourselves. I should start planning about how I will utilize this free day. I definitely don't want to waste it.

The next day, I arrived at the uni really early and thought of going to the auditorium to check on the stuff we had left yesterday. We needed to submit them back to the club. The place was empty as I stepped in and I moved to check on the things placed on our table. Everything was in place and nobody had tried to temper it. We were afraid that some students might use our supplies for themselves but seemed like no one dared to touch it.

I sighed and then moved to walk out of the auditorium. As I was about to open the door to step out, my hand was grabbed in a strong grip and pulled back forcefully. I lost balance and stumbled back to fall into the arms of the culprit who tried to stop me. I looked up to find Ae holding me in his arms. My heart beat peaked when I saw the way he looked at me.

"A-Ae... W-what are you doing here?" I asked in trembling tone. "You haven't answered my question yesterday. This place is not recorded so there is no chance for an escape. Tell me now, why did you leave so suddenly yesterday?" he demanded. "A-Ae... Someone might come." I reminded. "No one will come this early. And there is no way that I will let you leave without getting an answer from you." He replied.