Planning

Pete's POV:

The trio left after sometime and I took this opportunity to call the mastermind of the plan. "Hello my sweetheart!!" he greeted soon after picking up the call. "Sweetheart my ass!! Who told you to do something like this without informing me? You almost got me into trouble and I was just a little away from having a heart attack!" I accused. "Calm down baby... I have already talked to phi and discussed about everything. I told him the whole plan and he assured me that he would take care of everything. Also, I wanted to surprise you." He explained.

"Your surprise would have killed me!! You know I am scared of por. What if either three of them have ended up causing trouble? What would have been the consequences?" I questioned. "Don't worry! I know all three of them are great actors. Besides, I had already finished half of the whole thing with their looks. No way in hell will your father not believe those three to be not so innocent with that look." Ae replied. "But still Ae... It would have got them into trouble too... You should have been way careful with everything. Even though my father didn't identify them, I was still worried for them. I have known por for long and I am aware of the things he might do." I replied.

"I know baby... But trust me, there is no way that I would allow anyone to hurt you. You are way more precious to me. And I know well to take care of you. I want you to be happy and I saw how your face fell when you realized that you couldn't go for a trip." He spoke. "I can understand Ae about your good intentions but it's still risky to try the luck with my father. You know him well and someday he might end up catching up all the lies." I pointed out.

"Just few days sweetheart and then everything would be fine. I can assure you that. But now, just forget all the worries and start making the list of the stuff that you will need for the stay. Don't worry, in case you forget anything, I am always there for you." He said. "Hmmm... We will talk later. I don't want por to be suspicious. See you." I replied. "See you love... And I love you the most." He said. I smiled before replying, "Me too..."

"Huh?!! You too? Is it you love me or you love yourself?" he teased. "Ae!!" I complained. I could hear him letting out a laugh before he said, "Okay okay... I got it... See you love." With that said, he disconnected the call and soon, I placed my cell phone on table. I returned back to the books and began to study. All this time, I have been worried and didn't do the homework. I need to finish it now. I will be away for a week. Week.... Week? Wait!! Damn man! I forgot to ask Ae about this.

I was about to pick up the cell phone and call him back when phi showed up informing me that I am being called for the dinner. I sighed while placing the phone back and followed him out of the room heading downstairs.

I was peacefully having my food without even looking up from the plate. The last thing I wanted was the interrogation of my father. "Pete, about the trip, don't forget to pack all the necessary stuff. And I have asked you to let your brother check it so that you don't forget anything." Por spoke. "Khrab por.." I kept the reply short. I didn't want to leak anything in my excitement so I pretended that I was okay with him sending me to the trip. Last thing I wanted to do was to draw his attention to me and get him suspicious.

"So, these friends of yours, they look scholars." Por spoke further. "Yeah... They score good marks and excel in the college activities like maths quiz, chess games." I replied. "No doubt that they will be good. Their looks spoke volumes, so well behaved, polite and humble. I am glad that you finally befriended the right people who will help you focus on your studies and not distract you." He was admiring them now. If he only knew what my friends were.

"Khrab..." Was all that I managed to reply. There was no way that I could commit a mistake. A single wrong move and my father will know what exactly is happening. I had to be way cautious about everything.