Epilogue

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Third Person's POV:

Things were finally falling in place with passage of time. The two kidnappers were charged for kidnapping and attempt to rape, also, they were found guilty in the previous crimes they had committed. That earned them 20 years of imprisonment. For Decha, he was still facing trial since the matter with Kidnapping and then fraud. When the company where Decha worked found out about the matter, they dismissed him in order to preserve the reputation of the company. That caused Zee to take the responsibility of the whole family. Even though his mother was working, he knew that they needed enough money to afford the education and other stuff.

Tuli and her sons were living a better life. Pete no longer had to be worried about getting scolded for arriving late or Ae dropping him off. Every morning, Ae would come to Pete's house for breakfast and then they all will leave the house together. Things at college were improving too.

Zee was regretting what he did and approached Pete to ask for forgiveness. Though Pete didn't wanted to have any conversation with him, he still chose to forgive him but made it clear that he would never ever like to see his face again. From then on, Zee was aware that things will never be same for him. He would watch Pete being with Ae all time and realized what he lost.

2 years later:

"Ae!! Leave me!! I'll get late!!" Pete protested while trying to free himself from clutches of Ae who was clinging onto him like Koala. "No!! Not before I get my morning meal." Ae said while burying his face into Pete's neck and kissing him. "Ah!! You already had your meal last night. Leave me you stupid!" Pete said while trying to pull himself but Ae was way too strong.

"Come on... Just once... I promise that I will let you go..." Ae tried to persuade. "Ae!! You have a college to attend and I have to go to office. Leave me before por comes and knock the door. Also, I don't want to limp around in office. Besides, you drain me off the energy. You won't stop once you start." Pete complained. He was well aware of this beast.

"Come on... na na na..." Ae was not ready to give up. He began planting kisses all over Pete's neck and shoulder. "Ae! Ahhh... S-Stop... N-no..." Pete was slowly losing to Ae. "I'll be missing you na..." Ae rasped out against his ear. "Umm... But we'll be back home by eve..." Pete tried to remind. "But I can't wait... Also, I didn't get to enjoy the honeymoon much." Ae complained.

"How much more did you wanted to enjoy? One month was not enough for you? Also, should I make you count how many times your hands have sneaked into my clothes all the time? Stop it you pervert and leave me now. I have to get ready for office." Pete said pushing Ae's hands away. But Ae was quick to grab him and pulled him back against him. "It's only 6.00 am in morning. You can reach office by 9.00 am, also, no one can question the boss why he is late." Ae spoke.

"Even considering that, I don't want to set a bad example for others. If the boss is not punctual, how can the employees be expected to follow the rule?" Pete said. But the beast was not ready to leave. Ae knew well to convince Pete into giving up so he played his trick again. "Okay... But can we cuddle? Na?? I promise that I will let you go after 5 minutes." Ae tried to convince.

Pete looked at him for a while before saying, "5 mins... And I want you to get fresh soon after." Ae nodded while smiling and Pete slid next to him. Wrapping his arms around Pete's waist again, he inhaled deeply. They were still naked as they cuddled inside the blanket. Ae was way too happy to have convinced Pete. After being obedient for a minute, Ae slowly began to tease Pete's waist, his hands sliding up and down feather lightly, his hot breathe tickling Pete's neck.

Pete tried to pretend that he was not getting aroused but his horny husband couldn't wait. Ae purposely rubbed his hard on against Pete's butt cheeks letting him know that he was aroused. The moans that were suppressed till now unconsciously escaped Pete's lips when he felt the hot meat stick against his butt. "Naaaa..." Ae rasped out against his ear as he slowly pulled Pete's legs apart and thrusted inside.