The new place

Third Person's POV:

"Nin!! Nin!! Wait!! Listen to what I have got to say." Zee pleaded. "What are you going to explain Zee? About how you got into the fight or about how you were trying to protect Pete? Earlier I thought that it was Pete who wanted to be with you but now I doubt whether it's him or it's you. I can clearly see that he is no longer interested in you but it's you who keeps on going back to him." Nin accused.

"Look Nin, we have been together for about 3 years and I know that Pete is too naïve. He believes each and everything that others tell him without even thinking whether it's true or not. I am just concerned because Ae might fool him." Zee tried to explain. "Fool him?? It's me who is getting fooled here Zee. You better decide with whom you want to stay. It's either me or him." Nin said. She already had enough of this person who was now running after someone else.

"Nin, you are my love. I want to be with you but I can't keep up if I see Pete getting in trouble. What if Ae hurts him?" Zee said. "Zee, see, here too you are choosing him over me. It's better you take time to think with whom you want to stay because I can clearly see that you are still undecided." Nin said. At the beginning of their relationship, Zee was giving her all the attention but now, she can see him ignoring her and concentrating on someone else.

"Nin, I want to be with you." Zee cleared. "Then you better stop thinking about him. What he does is none of your concern. You don't have to worry about him." Nin said. Zee had no other option than nodding in agreement and following the girl to classroom.

Inside the canteen everyone congratulated Ae and left and now it was the group of five left behind. "You did great Ae!!" Can said in an excited tone. "Yeah... Zee is known for cheating in this game. But you managed to defeat him." Peak said. "Actually, I would have already slammed his hand long back but I wanted to see how long he can keep up." Ae said. "But what Nin did was cherry on top! I mean she literally made Zee lose." Tin commented.

"Oh... But what did she do?" Ae asked. "I just saw her poking Zee... Well, she was supporting him in the game unaware of the reason behind why the two of you were having arm wrestling. We just gave her the hint what was happening and the rest was handled by her." Can explained. "Whatever the reason, I am happy that Ae won." Pete said.

Ae could clearly see the happiness on the other's face when he said that he was happy. "I hope he won't be coming to trouble you now. It's already clear who is going to date you from now on." Ae said. Pete blushed after hearing those words. He just wanted to melt seeing the way Ae was always flirting with him.

"It's time up. We better return back to the classes. The lecturers will be coming any time now." Tin said. Everyone nodded and moved to walk out of the canteen. Tin, Can and Peak walking in front and Ae and Pete at the back. Just when they reached the canteen door, Ae quickly stole a peck on Pete's cheek and ran away leaving the guy stunned. Pete could only look at the person with wide eyes and racing heart.

Pete's POV:

This naughty kid! He stole another kiss from me even though it was a peck, I still consider it important!! I should make sure to give this thief a earful!

We arrived in class and found our places empty. I spared a glance around the room to notice Zee sitting with Nin. He didn't dare to look up at me and I felt relived. I walked up straight to my place and sat down with Can and Peak sitting at back.

We were just in time as the lecturer entered the class soon after. "I guess Zee got his lesson." Can whispered from behind. "I hope so too. I don't want him to come back again to disturb me." I replied. "I don't think he will dare too. Apart from Ae, he is now scared of his girlfriend." Peak whispered. I had to hold back my laughter from bursting. We were in class and I didn't wanted to draw everyone's attention to us. I covered my mouth while putting my head down and trying to calm down. After a while, I was finally able to overcome the urge to laugh and sat up straight.