Truth

Third Person's POV:

The Chief of Police ordered thorough investigation about thiematter. The two kidnappers earlier denied that they had tried to molest Pete but when they were threatened, they finally admitted that they had actually thought of doing it since there was no one around and also, Decha had ordered them to take him away from the city. They thought that since Pete was going to be in their clutches, there was no way anyone would know about this.

Decha was detained behind the bars for various charges apart from kidnapping. The fact that he had married another woman while he still had a wife and two kids was also a reason that got him into trouble. Kowit helped Phat with everything and Pete's mother was happy seeing that Pete was safe. She was aware about the relationship her son had with Ae and she was very supportive. She knew that Pete needed someone who could look after him and Ae was the right choice.

Seeing the stable condition of the lad, Phat and Ae decided that they should now inform Pete about everything. Opening up the topic carefully, Phat asked, "Pete, apart from you being drugged, is there anything else that you remember about the incident?" "No... I just knew that I was knocked out soon after they injected the drug. I am not aware about what happened later but I was scared when I found myself in hospital. I was not aware about what had happened and thought that there was something really serious because of which I was brought here." Pete spoke.

"There was nothing wrong with you. It was just because you were unconscious and Ae got worried that's why you were rushed to hospital. Also, we needed to know what drug they have injected and if it was going to have any side effects." Phat explained. "But I don't feel anything. There is no pain or any discomfort." Pete said.

"Hmmm... So, about what happened, you must have known by now that Ae saved you. Actually, the whole thing needs to be explained in detail so stay calm and listen. Okay?" Phat asked to which Pete nodded eagerly. "So, you remember meeting Zee at the mall?" Ae asked carefully. "Yes... I remember, that time he had threatened that he was not going to stay quiet and I had a hunch that he would do something. And I wasn't wrong." Pete spoke. "That day after returning home, I noticed that one of the shirt was a little damaged so I went back to the mall to return it. While leaving, I saw Zee with your father and was worried that he was actually telling your father about us. So, out of concern, I followed them and was eavesdropping on their conversation when I saw a woman with a little girl approach them. First I was confused but then I saw that your por was really happy and took the bag from the woman's hand. Zee and that girl were calling him por and that left me completely baffled. I was shocked when Zee called him por because I was aware that he was your father. I wanted to know what was the actual matter and hired some people to get me the details about them. It was then when I came to know that your father had a second family. I was a little nervous when I thought of breaking this new to phi because this was a family matter and I shouldn't have got involved. But then, I thought if you were not aware about this then he was hiding a bit secret. So, one day I approached phi and told him that I wanted to talk to him. Since it was a sensitive matter, I asked por to help me out. I told phi about everything, submitting the proof but it was a surprise for me when phi said that he had a hunch about this thing. Before going to trip, we had already got the necessary evidence that proved that your father was cheating." Ae explained.

Pete was left completely dumbfounded, never in his wildest dream had he thought about something like this to happen. "That's true. That got me curious to know more about Zee and then, I came to know that whatever happened with you was all because of Zee. He joining the same college, spending time with you, being with you all time, it was all his plan to get close to you. He was playing tricks with you to get you into trouble. He made sure that you were madly in love with him and as expected you felt for him and he took advantage of it. It wasn't your fault because he had already planned it. He wanted revenge against you. So all he did was to get you in trouble. The pics clicked on the beach, he too was involved with Mark in this and Mark following you around and troubling you, it was all because Zee had paid him to do it. Each day Zee would plan something or else to ruin your life. He just wanted revenge, he was blinded by revenge." Phat spoke.