Shopping

Pete's POV:

Earlier in the bus, Ae had invited phi to join us for shopping after he said that he wanted to tag along. But phi politely denied saying that he was teasing me and he didn't want to disturb us. So, after the classes got over, I was waiting for Ae in canteen so that we can have meal before leaving. Tin, can and Peak were talking about what happened yesterday. Can looked very satisfied though and I guess it was because of Tin who took him to the restaurant after they left.

"Pete, let me tell you, the food at that restaurant is so good and their curry.... It's just.... You should visit it too..." Can spoke while stuffing his mouth with rice. "Sure... But you should eat first and stop talking or else you might get chocked." I pointed out. "No matter how much you tell him... He would still do the same. I am already tired of nagging him all time and have given up now." Tin spoke.

"Ai'Pete, about yesterday, did your father question you about us? I mean was he suspicious?" Peak asked. "No... He didn't asked anything and he was already convinced that you are scholar. If you show up at my place with this look, I am sure that he will think that he is hallucinating." I joked.

"Surely... I showed Can's picture to his mother with his yesterday's makeover and for a moment, she couldn't believe that it was her son. Lay on the other hand was not able to hold back her laugh. It was so chaotic." Tin narrated. "Yeah... And I got the revenge by showing your picture to your mother." Can replied. "But you were not happy with the results though." Tin teased.

"That was only because she was used to seeing you in that looks for some plays and all. She said that you could play the role of an innocent nerd very well. It wasn't worth showing that picture." Can sounded a little disappointed for failing to get back at his boyfriend. "Who told you to try to imitate the same action as me? You should have tried something else. Anyways, there is no use of it since your brain cannot think of anything else than eating." Tin mocked.

Can was about to complain when Ae showed up. "Hey..." he called while waving at us as he made way to the table. "Someone seems really excited for going to the trip." Peak teased. "Yes... Also, someone is about to go out for shopping with his boyfriend. I am envious with the 'boyfriend privileges' he is having." Can spoke. "As if you don't have any!" Tin argued.

"Well, You should think before speaking. Look at the way Ae behaves and look at yourself." Can taunted. "Same applies to you. Look at yourself and look at Pete. There is a difference." Tin pointed out. "Shut up you two!! I am tired with you fighting all the time." Peak complained before I could say anything. That made the couple keep quiet and Can got back to eating his food.

"Hey... Did you have meal already?" Ae inquired as he placed his bag on one of the chairs. "No... I thought of waiting for you." I replied. "Okay... I'll get the food. You wait here." He said while turning around and heading to the counter. "See... That's the difference. Pete waits for Ae to have food and you are there who doesn't even share his food with me. Forget about waiting." Tin remarked.

"Yeah... Well, Ae too cares for Pete. Not like you who goes and buy food for himself and forgetting about me." Can argued back. "That's because I am aware that you will have food already without waiting for me." Tin retaliated. "Enough!! Stop fighting over us." I said trying to silence the two who were drawing everyone's attention towards us.

Just in time Ae returned back with two bowls of noodles. He placed one in front of me while he kept the other for himself. "Ae, where is your friend?" Peak inquired. "His eye is still swollen. Looks bad too. Doctor had prescribed him medicines and ointments and since he had been extra cautious about his looks, he skipped the classes. He thought that the girls might run away after looking at him. I don't know who will be interested in the ghost." Ae replied. It made me laugh though thinking about the way Pond would have complained to Ae about how he was looking. But his absence was making it a little boring because we were so used to his jokes. Every time Pond was there with us, there would be lots of laughter and we wouldn't even come to know when time would fly away. And when he got blended into our gang, I didn't even come to know about it.