Accepting

Pete's POV:

Now we were in bus sitting beside each other smiling widely. For me, this was the first time I had someone sitting beside me other than Can or Peak. How I always wished to live this dream and now that it's turned to reality, I feel so overwhelmed. "Are you alright?" I asked since I was a little concerned about him. "Don't be so much worried. I have traveled in local transport earlier so you don't have to worry." He stated. "You did?" I asked.

"Yes.... That time, driver used to drop me to school and I wanted to go out exploring. So I would trick him and go out with my friends and travel by bus only to be eventually get caught in the end." He replied. It made me laugh thinking about how he would have looked back then. "Your dad didn't scold you?" I asked. "No... I was growing up and he knew that I was just excited about everything. He was more than sure that I will eventually learn to behave." Ae informed.

Behind this strong looking person, I can see a sweet, soft and down to earth human. He had been through so much but he never shows his pain. "So, where are you taking me tomorrow?" I inquired changing the topic. "Somewhere nice. You will like for sure." He stated. "Please tell na...." I pleaded. "Nah... I want it to be surprise. Also, I don't want to disclose the plans. Just trust me and I can bet that you will have a great time." He replied.

Even though I wanted to ask again where we were going, I still held my tongue because I knew that he will take me to some decent place. After having been with him for all this time, I realized that he will make sure that I won't get into trouble.

I didn't even came to know when we arrived at my stop. I got up to leave when Ae spoke, "Take care and I'll drop you a message." He said. I nodded while smiling as I slowly left and waited for the bus to move. Soon after I saw Ae's car following the bus. I was relieved knowing that he would be retuning back home safely.

I walked into the house and heard phi speaking to mae. "He is here already!" she said and I heard phi rushing out of his bedroom. "Bunny... Did something happened in uni?" he inquired. "No... why?" I asked. "Can had called informing me about you arguing with Zee and all so I wanted to know." Phi stated. "Actually phi, yesterday I gave him a earful. And then, when I went to college today, I saw his girl sitting in my place. I asked her politely to leave but they made a fuss. In end everyone stepped up and got involved and Zee had no other option than leaving." I cleared.

"Okay... Can just told me that Zee tried to do something and Ae was there to protect you." Phi spoke. "Yeah... He keeps following me around all the time." I replied without thinking. "Huh?! What do you mean?" phi inquired. "Nothing... It's just... I'll get fresh and return back soon." I said while hurriedly rushing towards the steps and climbing them. "We are not done yet bunny!" phi shouted from downstairs.

I entered the room and closed the door shut before moving to get fresh. I changed into comfortable clothes and sat down on bed to check my cell phone. I saw Ae's incoming call and hurriedly picked it up. "Hello khrab? Did you reach home?" I asked. "Yes... I reached home safely. Did you have tea?" he inquired. "No khrab... I will be going downstairs now." I informed.

"Okay... And at what time your classes will be getting over tomorrow?" he asked. "At around 1.00 pm. I'll be free after that." I spoke. "That's great then... See you tomorrow. Bye." He said. I can clearly hear the excitement in his tone as he spoke. "Bye khrab... See you tomorrow." I said while moving to disconnect the call. I felt my heart racing faster as I spoke to him. Why is it always that I have butterfly in my stomach when I hear his voice?

The next day, I boarded the usual bus to uni and noticed that familiar person sitting inside. I smiled as I walked up to him and occupied the empty place besides him. "Good morning khrab..." I greeted. "Good morning... So... Have you informed phi that you are going out with me?" he asked. "Yeah... I told him in the morning." I admitted. "Great... Because I don't want you to feel like you are doing something wrong by hiding it." He replied.