69

(A/N: I really love this song. I prefer to listen to it. While reading this, or not you don't have too.)

Alex

We're on our way back home and Juan has been giving me the silent treatment the whole car ride.

Is he really mad about what happened?

"Juan?" I repeat as he stays silence.

"We're giving each other the silent treatment? Bet, two can play that dumb ass game." I said crossing my arms.

10 minutes later...

"Juan I hate this game." I said looking at him as he stops at a red light.

Silence...

"Juanito please what ever I did Im sorry." I said as he stays silent again.

I sigh and just thought of what I should do. Let's tease him just for him to talk.

He drives off with his arm on his legs. I look at and arms and start to tease him.

"Juannnn." I said teasing him gently touching his arms with my index finger rubbing it up and down.

His eyes widen and he side eyes me and looks down to his arm. He scoffs and rolls his eyes looking away.

I rolled my eyes and sat back. I thought of another way to tease him. Then I thought let's just joke around.

As he drove off I took my heels off and placed them in the back seat. I open the car compartment and grabbed my claw clip.

I placed it in my mouth holding on to it while I fix my hair. I feel him staring at me so I continued to fix my hair.

I unbuckled my seat belt and went to the back seats. I sat behind his chair and started to whisper to him.

"Juan were you jealous?" I whispered as he shakes his head. "Yes you were" I said and he shakes his head.

I moved a little forward and gave him soft kisses. I kissed from his forehead down to his neck.

I put plenty of kisses on necks leaving lipstick marks. As I give him kisses I notice his eyes are gonna close. I try not to laugh.

Then I teased him a little more.

"Nah uh eyes open amor."I said as he instantly opens his eyes. I place kisses on his neck while I rub his arms up and down slowly and softly.

His eyes are closed and I see how he's about to drive on a red light. "Juan red light!" I exclaimed as he immediately hits the breaks.

He looks down at his pants "Fuck." He said.

He then turns right and continues to drive in speed. We then ended up in the middle of nowhere. He parks the car and gets out the car.

"What the hell?"

He walks to the other side of the car and opens the car door. "Amor I need you." He says and I raised my eyebrows. "Huh?"

He looks down to his pants and I see he has a boner. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

"Juan I was only joking about it because I wanted you to talk to me." I said as he shrugs.

"Well look where it ended up. Please amor I need you right now." He says and comes in the car.

Thank goodness the windows are tinted. Because we about to have fun.

He locks the door with the key and starts to make out with me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad at
you." He said kissing down to my neck.

I quietly moan "It's alright." I said holding onto to his neck. He grabs my by the waist and lifts me up leaving me straddled on top of him.

We continue to make out. He then snuggles his head onto my neck planting kisses on it. I smile and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He stops and pecks me on the lips.

"Get up real quick." He said.

He lowered his pants and boxers down to his legs. And then pulled my dress up taking off my underwear. He throws it on the floor and I then sat back down gently.

I gasp. "Don't gasp amor we've done this more than once. Don't be gasping." He says and winks at me.

He places his hand on my waist and swayed it around. I move my waist forward and backwards. He groans quietly.

I moan quietly and started to move my waist a little faster. "Ugh fuck." He said and lays his head back.

"Faster amor." He says and smack my ass. I speeded up as we both moan in unison.

"You so tight mami." He whispers and starts to kiss my neck as I sway my hips. I back up holding onto Juan's ankles swaying it faster.

I feel the car move in our motion.

"Ugh fuck" He exclaims "Ah shit." I said moaning.

"Juan Im gonna cum." I said swaying faster as he shakes his head. "Hold it baby, wait for me." He said and starts to move his body back and forth faster.

"Juan I can't, I can't." I said and he shakes his head.

"Hold it mami, I'm almost there." He said as I sway it faster and faster. "Now." He said and we both moaned. "Uh fuck."

I got off him and sat onto the the seat. We both breathe heavily and exhausted. I put my underwear back on as takes the off again.

"Nah mami round two." He said and my eyes widen.

"Bend over between the driver and passenger seat and wait." He said as he kneels onto the seat in the back.

I bend over onto driver and passenger seat as I feel him lift my dress up. He enters into my body and smack my ass.

"This gon be a heck of a night baby." He says and held onto my waist. He starts to thrust slowly as I starts to moan. "Fuck."

"You like that shit baby?" He said and I moan "Mhm". "Twerk that shit baby." He says and thrust a little faster.

"Oh my god." I say whining as he starts to thrust even faster. "Say my name ma." He said "Juan." I mumbles.

"Say it louder mama." He said "Juan!" I exclaimed as he shakes his head and thrust faster.

He hits my G-spot and I moaned loudly. I feel my starts to leak. "Oh fuck."

"Baby I can't take it." I said as he thrust a faster.

"Yes you can mama take it." He said as he continues to thrust. "Alex im gon cum ready when you are."

He strokes faster and faster as I feel my self going to cum. "I'm gonna cum." I said

We both moaned loudly. He sit back down the chair as I sat beside out of breath. "You good mama?"

"oh i'm good baby. I am great."