80

Alex

It all star today and me and Juan are out eating my favorite place. Wings stop.

"Hi what can I get you two today?" The ladies ask us as juan looks at the menu. "Can i-" I get interrupted my juan.

"I got you mama, Can I get the twenty of the Spicy Korean Q and the Original hot please." He says looking at me as I nod.

"Alright, twenty for both?" she asked as Juan nods.

"Okay any drinks for you guys?"

~

We had gotten our foods and drinks. We sat down on the table as he just stared at me. "Why you keep doin' that?" I said taking a sip.

"Doin' wat?"

"Staring at me like that." I stated placing my drinks

"I hope you know you know that you fine as shit." He says as I playfully roll my eyes. I softly laugh "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you more."

"When are you gonna let me pay next time?" I asked taking a bit of my wings as he shakes his head.

"Never"

"Why?  you always be paying. And plus you're making me fat with all this eating." I said taking another bite.

He shakes his head chewing in his food "Because I want to pay for my women. And i ain't making you fat. I'm feeding you."

I smile a bit "alright then" I said chewing on my fries.

"I gotta meet with the guys after this." He says wiping his mouth. "The guys?" I asked confused. "Who are the guys?"

"The contestants for the slam dunk. Imma have to get ready and head there a lil early." He said taking a sip of his drink.

I nod my head "Oh ok, Imma just get a ride from sydel and damion then."

He shakes his head "What? no, you coming with me."

I give him a stern look. "Boy you know damn well my ass be taking forever gettin' ready. And you and I both know you're very impatient." I said. He smiles and shakes his head looking down.

"Exactly. So I'm gonna ask sydel and damion for a ride." I said as he nods and looks away. The conversation started to get quiet.

I look at him as he just stares into space. I place my hand on his hand. "Hey, what goin' through you mind right now?" I asked rubbing my thumbs back and forth.

"Nothing it's just, just thinking me winning the slam dunk contest. First Mexican winning the slam dunk contest." He says smiling "Damn." He trails off.

"And it's going to happen. Don't ever doubt your self you hear?" I said as he nods smiling at me.

"Damn, what would I do without?" He says and I blush looking away. He shakes his head turning my head to him.

"I'm being dead ass though. You the best for real mama. I appreciate you." He says smiling. My eyes starts to get watery. I give him a kiss on the lips.

"And I appreciate you."

~

"Baby? I'm heading out right now I love you." Juan yells from the bed room.

"I love you too!" I shout out as I hear him closing the door. I grab my phone flipping it over.

"Hey siri Facetime li-best" I said as the phone starts ringing. "Hello?"

"Sydel" I said fixing my makeup "Yes babes?"

"Could I get a ride from you and damion for tonight's game ?" I asked her as she nods her head.

"I was literally gonna call you about that. I'm down stairs right now actually." She says turning her camera on smiling.

"Oh really are you down at the lobby?" I asked finishing my makeup.

"Yea i'm walking to elevator right now- Oh hi juan" She laughs facing the camera to him. He looks at the camera and smiles.

"Baby i took ur charger by the way." He says holding up the plug. I shake my head "Oh my-" I speak to myself.

"Alright baby, i'll see you later then." I said as he kisses to the camera walking away.

"Alright girl i'm coming up." She said as I nod. We said our goodbyes and hung up. Few minutes later she knocked on the door. I walk out the bathroom open the door.

We said hi and gave each other hugs. I broke the hug as she follows me back to the bathroom. She sit on the toilet as I continue to do my hair.

"Ooo chile." She said as I laugh. "What wrong ?" I asked curiously.

"Ever since I dropped of daxon at my moms. I've been missing my baby." She said getting up helping me with my hair.

"Thanks" I said as she nods. "Girl why didn't you bring him here?" I asked.

"Well because Damion said he wanted us to spend time alone since we really had the time to spend time with each other." She said pausing her self as I nod.

"I told him if we could bring daxon but he said that he wanted us to be alone alone. And listen I get it. But at the same time I really miss my baby boy." She trails off sighing.

"Girl, you've both been busy and I gotta say, It's good thing that you guys are spending time with each other alone. But i totally get what your saying. If I ever have a kid i wouldn't leave their side.

But at the same time you need a day off because I know being a mama is kinda stressful. Especially with your first born. I'm not a mother myself but I know what you're going through. I've seen it enough." I finish my hair as she combs it out.

"You're right. I do need a day off. And this is the perfect time." She says nodding her head.

"Hell yes it is. And you and damion will have the best time of your life. Now come, I need help with outfits."