36

Alex

We've arrived at Rockefeller and I'm currently running in heals inside the building.

"Move move move people we have alex here on in 10 seconds move!" Jimmys security guard said pushing everyone out of the way.

"There you are miss poole" She says letting me go and walking away

"THANK YOU" I said screaming and she gives me a thumbs up and walks away.

"Alex!" Michael screams my name and i turn to look at him. "Michael! over here !" I said screaming and waving my hand

He walks up to me and gives me a hug "You got this alex" He said hugging me "Thank Michael honestly" I said hugging him back

"Alright no time for hugging alex your on right now go" One of the film crew says pulling me away from michael.

Here we go...

~

Juan

We are in New York and when i mean we i mean me and Jordan. We actually went on the same flight with alex. It was kinda tricky for us to hide from her.

Flashback

Me and Alex arrived at the airport and were sayin our goodbyes.

"Have fun amor" I say hugging her tight

"I will, Okay juan your squeezing me" She said tapping on my back

"Oh sorry i'm gonna miss you" I say breaking the hug looking at her.

"I'm gonna be gone for 2 days bubs i'll be back before you know it" She says comforting me.

But little does she know that i'm going to New York with her.

"Okay your right. I'll see you later alex" I say hugging her one more time

"I'll see you bubs" She says hugging me back

We hug for a good 5 minutes until she breaks it.

"Okay bye juanito" She says walking away "Bye alex" I say back

As she walks away she waves at me and I walked away. After walking away I ran straight to the men's bathroom.

"Twin what the hell took you long" Jordan said whining cleaning his glasses.

"My bad I was sayin goodbye to her." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh alright well let's go. Make sure you wear your mask so she doesn't recognized us." He says and I nod my head.

We went on the airplane and alex, michael, and mike we're sitting in front. And me and Jordan sat all the way to the back.

As we're walking on the airplane I made eye contacts with Michael and he nod his head.

I made eye contacts with Alex for like 2 seconds. Till i looked away.

Me and jordan went to our seats and slept the whole flight.

Flashback over

Yea so here I am in New York. Me and Jordan are in the crowd sitting all the way in the back.

"You ready for tonight ?" Jordan asks me excitedly and I nod my head and smile just thinking about it.

"Yea, but what if she says no?" I say stressing a little and rubbing the back of my neck back and forth.

"Nigga, you trippin twin she for sure is going to say yes don't worry about it." He says calming me down and I sigh and just relaxed.

(a/n: I'm here to inform y'all that I am African and half Hawaiian. Just letting y'all know so y'all dnt come at me.)

The lights go off and drum roll starts to play.

"It's the tonight show starring jimmy fallon" and the crowd just screams.

'wow all these people here to watch Alex and Jimmy?'

"And now here he is JIMMMYYYY FALLOON" The man scream threw the microphone and everyone yell's including jordan.

"Oh my goodness hello hello hello" He says waving making his ways to the table where he interviews celebrities.

He stand beside the table

"Alright alright calm down folks" he says as the audience sits down.

"Alright tonight we have a special guest today. A lot of you have heard he new ablum that has been released." He says and the audience cheers.

"Oh shit people know alex. At least she ain't know as jordan poole sister." Jordan said smiling proudly

"Ladies and gentleman please give a warm welcome to ALEX POOLE." Jimmy says and everyone guess out of their seats and cheer. She walks out from backstage.

She looks so beautiful.

Her hair, Her outfit, And her beautiful smile.

Oh lord make her mine already