65

Alex

A week later...

It had been a successful week.

Papers singed, Boxes packed, Furnitures moved, Etc.

After the day we signed the papers I started packing. I put everything in its own box. The kitchens stuff in big containers, Bathroom materials almost in a bug box, Etc.

One thing about me is I am very organized.

We then waited for the boxes to arrive at the house and they came a few hours later. Once they had arrived i've already started to unpack everything.

I started with the clothes first because the clothes are the most difficult ones. I finished the clothes really quick. Took me a few hours doing them.

Well not just me but Juan too. He's done the most work. He's the one who unpacked and putted the kitchen materials and bathroom materials away.

With my help too obviously.

But he's one who also carried the furnitures here and carried the boxes too. I wanted to help but he wouldn't let me.

He didn't let him lift a thing.

I told him over and over again that I could carry stuff too but no.

He said 'You've already packed everything to the boxes. I barely touched anything. Let me do the rest of the work amor you can rest.'

Another thing about me is I don't rest till it's done.

So yea here we are now i've cleaned the every where. I dusted the place, mopped the whole place, and Juan re-cleaned the dishes,and sweep the whole place.

#teamwork!

~

I sigh and got up from the floor. "There finished. We now need to wait for the decorations so I can start decorating this place ." I say to myself looking around.

I hear the door open and I turn to see Juan coming for the store. "Hi." I said and he greets me with a kiss.

"Hi mi amor, I brought food." He says and I grabbed the plastic bag from him and opened it.

"Oh barilla pasta?" I said and he nods "Mhmm."

"Juan?"

"Yea ?" He says walking tot he living room laying on the couch. "Why are their like more then 2 boxes in here?" I asked

"Oh um I invited Dlee and syd." He says and I smile.

"Well this is a lot of boxes for 4 people." I said and he shrugs.

"Alright then I'll start cooking." I say and walked to the kitchen.

I see him getting up from the couch quickly. He then runs over to the kitchen. "Nope nah uh Ill be cooking you go lay on the couch mama." He says and massages my shoulders.

I close my eyes as he massages my shoulders. "No it oka-".

"No you've done enough amor go lay on the couch take a nap. Please." He said and I sigh "Fine."

He kisses my cheeks and goes down to my neck. Then kisses my cheek "Muah." He said and I walked away.

He quickly slaps my ass "Ow bebe." I said rubbing my ass up and down cause that shit hurt.

"Oh shit my bad." He said and I roll my eyes and laid on the couch watching criminal minds.

~

Juan is setting up the table "Baby that's a lot of plates and cups. How many people did you invite?" I said

I hear the door bell ring. "I'll get it must be them." I said walking away.

I opened it to see Jordan smiling. "Jordan?" I said as someone peeks out behind him smiling. "Gary?"

"Hey sis um could you let us in it's cold." Jordan says and I move to the side to let them in.

Jordan gives me a kiss on the forehead and gary gives me a hug.

"Ah shit clean ass house you got here Big as hell too this is nice." Jordan says walking in.

"No for real this place looking real nice."Gary says walking in looking around the place.

"Y'all betta take them shoes off I just mop this place." I said as they obeyed and placed there shoes onto the shoe rack.

"Toscano!" Gary yells. "Yo in the kitchen." He yells back. I shake my head and closed the door. I walked to the kitchen to see them sitting down and talking my

"What y'all eating today?" Jordan asks

"Barsilla Pasta." I said and he nods "ahh shit i'm hungry"

"Nigga I know damn well y'all ain't eating here. I got guest coming over y'all better leave." I said and they both look at each other confused and look back at me.

"Did I stutter? Leave I got guest coming." I said

"Are we not the guest?" Gary asks and I look at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Twin you ain't tell her?" Jordan said and I snap my head Juan.

"Tell me what? Juan?" I said and Juan laughs and grabs my arm and we walk away from the kitchen to the hallway.

"Tell me what juan?" I said and he rubs the back of his neck and kisses his teeth.

"Sydel ain't coming I was just playing." He said

"What do you mean?"

"I might've invited the whole team for dinner because they wanted to see the new place." He said and my eyes widen.

"I swear if any of them mess this house up I'm gon-"

"They are not alex. Chill."

"Im not worried about the older guys i'm not worried about them. I'm more worried of jordan.

He may look mature on camera but when it's off camera. That boy crazy trust me. And if he breaks any of my flower vase AGAIN.  I promise you-"

"See this is why I didn't tell you because I knew you was gon react like this." He said and my eyes softens and I sigh.

"You could've at least told me Juan. I would've been cool with it before." I said and he gives me a 'Be For real' look.

"Okay your right but still. You could've atleast told me and we would've talk about it." I said and he nods his head.

"I know I know and I'm sorry for not telling you." He said and he brings me into a hug.

"I forgive you." I said hugging him back.

"I love you" He said

"I love you too." I said and peck his lips.

We broke the hug and walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to bed actually so y'all don't make loud noises please. I gotta hit the studio early in the morning. and I have a video to make tomorrow. So please." I said they nod their heads.

"Thank you I'll see you guys. Goodnight." I said walking up the stairs.

"Amor you want me to save you some?" Juan says and I look him sternly. "Now you know  damn well." I said

"Yes ma'am." He said and I smile and walked upstairs.

I entered in the room and saw a picture of Juan as a kid on the placed on the night stand. I held it and admired him.

I smile give it a kiss and went on the bed. I turned the lights off and the candles on. I sat on my bed and started to pray.

"Thank you lord for this bless day. Help us rest well, give us peaceful dreams, send your angels around our home to protect throughout the night. I'm Jesus name I Say

Amen."