70

Alex

It's the next day and Juan is leaving today. He's not coming back till next week. So we're on our way to the airport.

"You good?" He asks me as I turn my head to him.

"Hm?" I said and he smiles "I asked are you good?" He repeats and I nod my head. "You sure amor?"

I nod my head once again. "Okay." He said and drives on.

I've been feeling Nauseous lately. I don't what it was or what I ate but my stomach is wilding. My head is also hitting crazy.

"Amor are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I knew it. you alright amor?" He asks as he starts to rub my thighs.

I shake my head "I feel nauseous and my head is killing me but I'm fine." I said lowering the seat.

"You need me to stay" He asks and I instantly shake my head. "No you don't have too i'll just take medicine, I'll be fine." I said

"okay" He sings giving me a side eye.

"I will."

Time skips

"You'll be okay when I'm gone?" He asks.

"Juan I am going to be fine. Go." I said as he sighs and looks at the guys waiting for him.

"Okay I love you." He kisses me.

"Twin stop kissing ma sister and let's go nigga." Jordan yells as I flip him off. "I love you too alex" He yells blowing me a kiss.

"I love you too bubba now GO!"

He runs and waves good bye. I blow him a kiss goodbye and he catches it and places his hand onto his heat.

"Bye alex I wuv you." Jordan yells.

"Love you too jordan."

Time skips

I'm on my way to the studio. Today is the day of me and miss H.E.R. making a song together.

My phone has been going off and I didn't really pay attention to it. Until I get a call from Michael.

"Hello?"

"Hey alex where you stay?" He said making feel worried

"I'm in the car on my way there. Why what happened?".

"Nothing, I was just checking where you were." He says and I hang up saying good bye.

~

I walk into the studio showing my ID. I quickly run to the recording studio. "Yo!"

"Alex!" Gabi exclaimed and she runs off the couch and attacks me with a hug. "You ready? she asks as I nod my head. "Alright then let's get started."

We walk into the recording studio.

"So this is the recording studio this where most of the work happens." I said as she nods her head.

"I've been to almost every studio in the bay. I've never seen this one before." She said. "But this place dope"

"Yea I built this place the 2 years ago." Michael said.

"Well you slay Michael." She said and we all laugh.

"Alright I've already set up the equipments. But Imma play what we got so far." Michael said pressing the play button.

The music starts playing and she bops her head into the beat. "Okay then." She said as I laugh a bit.

"That's all." Michael said turning to her for her reaction. "Yea We just gotta sing verse one and two. And then we gotta do last chorus and the outro."