45

Alex

2 weeks later

It may 9 aka mother's day. The guys have a game today against Jazz. Yesterday I did a live performance. for genius.

I'm so pissed at Jordan right now. We are no longer speaking. Well i'm no longer speaking to him. Your probably wondering why? Let me say most of Jordan's surprises are actually pranks.

Like yesterday for my live performance he said he had a surprise for me. LET ME RMEIND YOU I AM LIVE PREFORMING. 1,000 of people are watching. Let's just say I am now a meme.

Flashbacks

Michael said Jordan came to surprise me. I was excited at first but then I got pranked.

We're live right now and I'm singing my last line of my song. "What a life" I sing.

I smile at the camera and I hear and see the instrumentalist run away from behind me.

"What the hell?" I say and look at him run away.

When all of a sudden Jordan's comes behind me and SMASHES a plate of WHIPP CREAM ON MY FACE !

He runs away and I chase him. "JORDAN !!" I scream chasing him. He is hella fast. I throw something at him and he trips and fall.

I took off my heels and ran to him. I beat him up and walked away pissed. "ALEX WAITT IT WAS JUST A PRANK IM SORRY!"

Flashback over

Yea so I'm at his house right now because I decided to let him apologize to me. I knock on the door waiting for him to answer.

"Hey whip cream." Ralen says opening the door. He laughs and I give him a death stare.

"Sorry hi alex" He says and I lightly push him out of the way.

"JORDAN HURRY UP I GOTTA GO." I scream and sit on the couches.

I hear him run down the stairs. "Hi alex I have a surprise for you" He says. I quickly got off the couch "Hell no"

"No no no wait wait." He runs and snatches me away from the door. He carries me to the living room.

"No jordan let me go" I say trying to get out of his grip. "I'm sick of tired of your shit. I'm now a meme because of you"

"And i'm sorry but this surprise is not a prank this time. You gotta trust me on this." He says

I sigh "Fine".

"Yes your gonna loves this i swear." He exclaimed let's me go and runs back upstairs.

I sit down on the couch and see he's cats jump on me. "Is he gonna prank?" I ask them both. They both just run away. "alright then."

Jordan comes back downstairs with something in he's hand.

"What is that ?" I said and back away a little.

"A flash drive chill out imma plug it in the play station real quick i got a video to show you." He says smiling

Why he smiling? whats going on ...

"Alright so today is mother days correct?" He asks me and my nod my head lightly. "Yes? I already wished your mom a happy mother's day by the way." I says and he nods his head

"Alright but anyway. For the mess yesterday I wanted to apologize for that. I'm sorry for that. But since I did that mess I put a little slide show for you for mother's day." he says and plays the slide show video.